Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Quoting from the latest news post regarding our NA host:
Ben said:
We are definitely looking into the possibility of creating more regions in different parts of the world - we just want to make sure that it works in NA first before starting work on others 😉
It’s possible that there will be more hosts/regions in the future, but for now we can’t disclose any details about this!

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Where did you get the 30% statistic from? While I know there are a lot of players in Asia like 30%?? I’ll assume you’re right but please site a source next time.

I know they’re looking for Asia servers but if I could guess it will be like..YEARS. Hypixel, the biggest server in Minecraft doesn’t even have EU SERVERS. It’s very hard to get severs in places the company isn’t located in. I know the hive and GALAXITE have Asia servers so I’d recommend trying them out!

Jun 3, 2021
Where did you get the 30% statistic from? While I know there are a lot of players in Asia like 30%?? I’ll assume you’re right but please site a source next time.

I know they’re looking for Asia servers but if I could guess it will be like..YEARS. Hypixel, the biggest server in Minecraft doesn’t even have EU SERVERS. It’s very hard to get severs in places the company isn’t located in. I know the hive and GALAXITE have Asia servers so I’d recommend trying them out!
so true bro

Jun 3, 2021

coz mostly i join on eu i see most of the players lagging they will lag coz they are not on eu

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom