Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 7, 2021
Hi cubecraft team,
I a player have a request from you that Asian server or region should be added because the ping goes too high due to this it affects our gameplay . I humbly request you that you add Asia server or region I know it will take time but I believe just as you added Na server you will add Asia server too

Nuclide

Feb 16, 2021
Finland
youtu.be
Hi cubecraft team,
I a player have a request from you that Asian server or region should be added because the ping goes too high due to this it affects our gameplay . I humbly request you that you add Asia server or region I know it will take time but I believe just as you added Na server you will add Asia server too
It would of course be great for all the asian players, however hosting servers of this size can be expensive and it might not be worth it to add asian servers because of that.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi cubecraft team,
Asian servers will come eventually, but it could be 6 months, or a year, or two years. We don't know, so be patient.

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
I definitely think an Asia server would come soon but I think like stated above, they need to iron out some of the bugs from NA and get it to the point where everything is smooth.

Onrust

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2018
If the NA servers work smoothly, I am pretty sure it's probably gonna be implemented soon.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom