Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

You up for this?

• Yeah sure!

• No I hate the campy archers ;(

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dan4k

Jun 4, 2017
Hey, I just love to play the Archer class in FFA but after I shoot all of my arrows I become completely useless. So I have to die to get more and that's I think is pretty wrong. Don't get me wrong I don't want you to add infinity bows, that would be pretty broken.

I would love to see some reward in the mean of arrows after killing someone.

Dan4k

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I like your idea and I certainly agree. After a specific time you will have nothing of your archer kit, or better said the arrows. It would be nice, if you kill anyone that you will get all your arrows back. At the moment I never use this kit, because you don't have much arrows. This is a little bit the same with the kit that you have a lot of potions. This reason enquete that this kits are less popular than other kits.

littlemancrush

Jan 23, 2016
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree. Due to the fact that the Archer and Alchemist kit are so unreliable is that their longevity is just so short as once out of resources they do become quite worthless. For Archer, their inventory would be increased back to 20 arrows after a kill. And for the Alchemist kit, the player would have the option of retrieving one of their used potions.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Yeah, i agree. It is nice, if you shoot a person and he died that you get all you're arrows back that you had. I play often with a bow but if i it play then would this be awsome! ;)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, I just love to play the Archer class in FFA but after I shoot all of my arrows I become completely useless. So I have to die to get more and that's I think is pretty wrong. Don't get me wrong I don't want you to add infinity bows, that would be pretty broken.

I would love to see some reward in the mean of arrows after killing someone.

Dan4k

Actually I voted yes because I want the kit to be abel to fight back
But no more arrows 32 is enough
Add a Wood or Stone Sword and your good...

A

A pigeon

5 arrows every 30 seconds . You cant get more if your stack is full .(64) On OP mode arrows should have the damage potion effect too as well.

L

Lepzi

I don't really have much to say about this apart from I agree, this would be a lot better.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom