Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LentroMC

May 8, 2017
Canada
Hello Everyone! So in egg wars sometimes when i put on my armor for some reason it says i have no armor on. When i try jumping off the edge and getting a new set of armor it still says i have no armor on when i put it on again. The only way to stop the glitch is to relog which would kick you from the game. This does not happen often but has anyone else ever had this glitch or is it just me? If its not just me then if a cubecraft admin is reading this then please tell the staff team to try and fix this! Thanks!

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Happened to me before. When you get your armour (place in your hotbar), right click it to wear it, dragging it into the Armour slot won't put it on nor shift + click will work. You need t to be in your hotbar and right click it. That's the only way to get it on.

I'm pretty sure this is a internet connection + bug problem. When I didn't have very good wifi in a hotel, it kept happening to me, but back at my house with good wifi, it doesn't happen. :|

Also, you might experience this bug or internet problem again where you can't move stuff around your hotbar, so let's say your sword is on the 5th slot and you want to put it onto the 1st slot, no matter how you move it, the items will stay in the slot they were originally in. This is rly annoying. Only way to fix is by relogging (as far as I know)

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Hello Everyone! So in egg wars sometimes when i put on my armor for some reason it says i have no armor on. When i try jumping off the edge and getting a new set of armor it still says i have no armor on when i put it on again. The only way to stop the glitch is to relog which would kick you from the game. This does not happen often but has anyone else ever had this glitch or is it just me? If its not just me then if a cubecraft admin is reading this then please tell the staff team to try and fix this! Thanks!
This happen to me today in speed egg wars it is a bug so what we can do is report it at https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports.35/ with evidence of the bug I enjoy this gamemode (eggwars) and I will like to see it getting fixed:confused1::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom