Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Honestly, it was one of the best maps ever, although I think it not good enough anymore.

It has 24 players and that the map is really big for amount of players. The middle was also big and you also needed like 2 stacks to build to mid. And you also had to build up so that makes it difficult if you had to build.

Reactions: Matriox

xItzJoey_

Nov 14, 2019
Yea, I liked the map but I also had the problem that mid was just too big and the map itself also therefore I think i'll give a 6.5/10. :)

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Very poor map. Mid pvp is non-existent due to the amount of mess. Very uninteresting base features. Questionable starting generator levels. Great decision by cubecraft staff to remove it from the map rotation, let's hope it never returns.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Very poor map. Mid pvp is non-existent due to the amount of mess. Very uninteresting base features. Questionable starting generator levels. Great decision by cubecraft staff to remove it from the map rotation, let's hope it never returns.
While agree it has a weird layout, I also think it makes for a fun and unique pvp experience. Part of being good is being able to navigate difficult terrain imo

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Love
Reactions: LordSidi0us
Status
Not open for further replies.