Votes: 37 92.5%
  • No (must explain why)

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WikkieDDG

Feb 22, 2017
I agree, sometimes I buy accidently a upgrade or kit when I just want to see what the kit contains xD

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Oh no! I accidentally wasted some points that have pretty much no use and aren't worth anything outside of CubeCraft! My life is ruined!

lol k

+1

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
exactly

Do you seriously find it hard to spend an extra 5 milliseconds or so to click the "yes" button? Sure, it's extra time, but I guarantee you, it will save you lots of time in farming points when those points could actually be spent on something you legitimately want.

Haha I can never win PvP duels :(.
Wait, you can get points from pvp duels? Did not know that lol, I only play eggwars, minerware, sky wars, block wars, arcade, and tower defense.

Reactions: KitKatkels17

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I think this is a great idea. I don't understand why people don't like it. If anything it just makes you click and extra button to confirm your purchase. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Too much effort to click another button. It's not very often you have to click the mouse button when playing Minecraft is it....

Reactions: ShelbyYuki

WebFlaw

Feb 21, 2017
I agree with this idea since points are quite hard to gain. This can prevent careless in-game purchases.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Please read the OP. I said that there will be an option in the settings menu where you can enable/disable the confirmation.

Please take care to pay attention to your thread that you created.
You will notice I already posted my response to your suggestion.
When somebody quotes a post from another user, as I did on the post that you quoted, they are responding directly to that post.
To clarify, in case you don't understand for what ever reason, it was a sarcastic post. Pretty sure the .... Would have been enough to give it away.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Please take care to pay attention to your thread that you created.
You will notice I already posted my response to your suggestion.
When somebody quotes a post from another user, as I did on the post that you quoted, they are responding directly to that post.
To clarify, in case you don't understand for what ever reason, it was a sarcastic post. Pretty sure the .... Would have been enough to give it away.
My apologies. I don't understand sarcasm (legit) very well :(.

Reactions: Chimpeeze

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I almost never use the shop anymore since I've bought everything I want :P I think this would be a good idea though :3 I've wasted some points accidentally buying towers in tower defence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom