Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Whenever you are about to spend you hard-earned points on anything, there should be a confirmation message ("are you sure? yes/no") that pops up, and you have to click "yes" before anything becomes purchased.

Currently, it is just TOO EASY to accidentally waste your points!

EDIT: There will be an option in the settings menu where you can choose whether you want the confirmation on or not.

Last edited:

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Whenever you are about to spend you hard-earned points on anything, there should be a confirmation message ("are you sure? yes/no") that pops up, and you have to click "yes" before anything becomes purchased.

Ehhh. Its not really that hard to gain points, and I really don't want to have to click "yes" for every single upgrade or kit I want to buy. I think I am going to say no to this just becaus I would find it annoying.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

I honestly like how simple it is to buy something, and sure it is annoying accidentally buying something else, but points are easy to obtain.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
and sure it is annoying accidentally buying something else
exactly
I honestly like how simple it is to buy something
Do you seriously find it hard to spend an extra 5 milliseconds or so to click the "yes" button? Sure, it's extra time, but I guarantee you, it will save you lots of time in farming points when those points could actually be spent on something you legitimately want.
Not if you're a noob like me who never wins games :(
Haha I can never win PvP duels :(.

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way

Ok, but only for kits. Confirmation for abilities would suck.

Also, I have another suggestion: This should be a setting. So all of the people who disagree can turn it off and you can turn it on. We all win.

Reactions: Ellie Williams

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I feel like it should have the undo thing like in Tower Defense when you purchase a mob. It does get annoying when you purchase a kit you don't want. For those saying points are easy to come by, it's not the same case for others. I'm pretty trash at survival games and stuff, so basically no points.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I think this would be a cool little feature to add into the next update. I have missed clicked so many things.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Yes, I agree with this and don't at the same time. I agree with this because, I know that it can get very annoying to "accidentally" click something that you don't really want. And also why not having a confirmation.
And I also disagree with this because, I don't really find it that necessary since if you are sure about what you want to buy it shouldn't be that hard to click the wrong thing.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Yes, I agree with this and don't at the same time. I agree with this because, I know that it can get very annoying to "accidentally" click something that you don't really want. And also why not having a confirmation.
And I also disagree with this because, I don't really find it that necessary since if you are sure about what you want to buy it shouldn't be that hard to click the wrong thing.
upload_2017-2-24_0-21-57.png

No offense, just wanted to make this joke, but what you're saying is really contradicting each other. If you have thought about the kit you want to buy, you wouldn't often accidentally click another kit.

Reactions: Ellie Williams

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I am okay with his idea. I myself don't see much of a point for it because I have yet to miss click, however if other people do have a problem with it then it could be nice. As long as they added the option to tun it off in settings. Without the option to turn off the warning I am against this idea.

TomZye

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
The Netherlands
I mean it takes 1 second of your life more to click "Yes", and it happened multiple times to me that I accidentally spent like 1000 points... So why not?

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Ehhh. Its not really that hard to gain points, and I really don't want to have to click "yes" for every single upgrade or kit I want to buy. I think I am going to say no to this just becaus I would find it annoying.
I have the same idea, it would get annoying every time you want to purchase a kit. It's like a command on other server when you want to leave.
You can get points easily so I think it's not necessary this option.
And...
There will be an option in the settings menu where you can choose whether you want the confirmation on or not.
Why do many suggestions have this idea? .-.
I mean, the settings menu would be full of those options if those suggestions get added. :/

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND

EDIT: There will be an option in the settings menu where you can choose whether you want the confirmation on or not.
I think this is a good idea especially with the settings option. I don't see any reason not to add this it makes perfect sense.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
There's no reason not to add it, sure points can be easy to get for some people, but some people find it more difficult. Imagine saving up your points for a few weeks for that one kit you really want and then clicking something else by mistake, be a bit of a pain in the ass for them.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Yeah I agree.

Sometimes I'm just looking in the shop, but of course my stupid touchpad is too sensitive and then my arm is in the 'range' of my touchpad so it clicks and then I accidentally buy something that I don't want. (#IReallyNeedMyPC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom