Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

AKR2480plays

Aug 16, 2022
So, I just wondering,
"Why would enemies will like, chase me to my demise even if I`m running, its no point if someone was running fast and you trying to kill them anyway, whats the point?"

are they too greedy, or they just want to ruin my victory?

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
So, I just wondering,
"Why would enemies will like, chase me to my demise even if I`m running, its no point if someone was running fast and you trying to kill them anyway, whats the point?"

Chasing you if you are already running? It puts pressure on the prey, and also you can get a kill if they stumble or slow down by accident

Reactions: Iridinox

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Better question:
Why do my enemies keep running? They run out of saturation eventually and it just weakens their chances of winning as well as drags out the game so they end up wasting more time!

• Haha
Reactions: ReZort and Silco

Kualdir

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2022
Belgium
If I've almost won a fight and the opponent runs away with low hp I only need 1 or 2 more hits to finish them off, why would I let them run off, heal and have another fair fight instead of using the advantage I've made to finish the fight?

You can use this to your advantage by using knockback to throw your opponent into the void or trapping them somehow. eg, Leave a hole in a bridge earlier in the game, jump it and block off the jump. It either slows them down or they fall into the void and you now won the fight.

D

Deleted member 584093

So, I just wondering,

it’s skywars you kill other people

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
So, I just wondering,

I understand what you mean but they have no choice but to only run plus most people run at a bridge to knock you off or fall into the void in a way they hit you off to annoy you.

Moon.

Jan 5, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Better question:
Why do my enemies keep running? They run out of saturation eventually and it just weakens their chances of winning as well as drags out the game so they end up wasting more time!
True

NotNitrouss

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
So, I just wondering,

Why wouldn’t they want to ruin your victory? They want it too so it would only make sense.

Last edited:

TC XD

Jan 18, 2022
New York
Pronouns
He/Him
So, I just wondering,

I don't know why, if you're a final kill then they want the final kill. But if you aren't a final kill then I be having no clue

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Top Bottom