Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
SO! i was playing skywars and i encountered a hacker didn't get any evidence sadly because i wasn't recording. but i watched him fly out of the void and he killed one guy then came and fought me. he was in a chest still hitting me and then i got him low so he flew away to eat a gapple but didn't really fly away just flew up. so i shot him with a bow and he died... Are hackers getting worse at hacking? it seems every hacker or cheater i encounter on bedrock are easily destroyed and then i move on to the next player... am i getting better at fighting them or do they really just suck that bad at hacking?

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Well, anti cheat is improving and don’t forget all the staff being recruited now which will reduce the hackers even more. Ah, like Story said, the start of the Golden Age again.

Reactions: Dutchyyy

Ediinsonn

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2019
In my opinion, it has improved a lot, I mean it is very easy to install any modified client, but those easy clients are the first to be detected by the anti-hack, a nuisance less. and well, the new customer traps will be detected soon at some point.

For as long as we have left is to use /report command or inform them in the correct forum of reports

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Recently I do a lot of reports and see hackers are really getting worse.Their clients are not good as they used to be.That makes them weak and not very hard to beat.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Recently there have been a lot of hackers, yes.

This - in my experience - is something Cubecraft goes through every now and then. I guess there is a new hacker or updated one that goes mostly undetected by the anticheat, which in turn will eventually be updated and afterwards we can enjoy a period of peace and prosperity (until another hack gets updated or created).

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
The last hackers I encountered got banned by Sentinel, I didn’t get a chance to report them which is obviously pretty good. The thing I see is that there are much more hackers on 1.8 than on 1.9+.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
It is not only on Bedrock I think, I came across two different hackers yesterday and that game after also two different hackers. (rip, I didn't record it.)

comfyyy

SO! i was playing skywars and i encountered a hacker didn't get any evidence sadly because i wasn't recording. but i watched him fly out of the void and he killed one guy then came and fought me. he was in a chest still hitting me and then i got him low so he flew away to eat a gapple but didn't really fly away just flew up. so i shot him with a bow and he died... Are hackers getting worse at hacking? it seems every hacker or cheater i encounter on bedrock are easily destroyed and then i move on to the next player... am i getting better at fighting them or do they really just suck that bad at hacking?
Most of the time, hackers really aren't too competent when it comes to not getting banned. They just join servers to mess around with hacks, not caring if they don't get banned. Its rarer to find a hacker who actually enjoys the server yet flies under the radar by trying to conceal their hacks.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, the fact is that there are more hackers then before, but everything will be fine very soon. There are a lot new staff members being recruited, Sentinel is improving and hackers get blocked connections to avoid using alts. I think the only thing we can do for now is report the hackers.

Just wait and try to report as many hackers as possible. This will also increase your chances of becoming a staff member in the future (if you wish to ofcourse). ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom