Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperKnight13

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2021
Barcelona, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
As you already know, EggWars is one of the less toxic and sweaty communities, providing really chill and relaxing gameplay, so today I have a question for all of you who play EggWars regularly. (what is sarcasm?)
Building is a skill that isn't related to that game at all, so I was wondering how good are EggWars players at it. Maybe they find peace artistically creating structures, and they are probably good at it, right?

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
As you already know, EggWars is one of the less toxic and sweaty communities, providing really chill and relaxing gameplay, so today I have a question for all of you who play EggWars regularly. (what is sarcasm?)
Building is a skill that isn't related to that game at all, so I was wondering how good are EggWars players at it. Maybe they find peace artistically creating structures, and they are probably good at it, right?
Well, I guess it depends on the person. I use to play EggWars more or less frequently and I can't say I'm a pro at building, but other people who don't play that gamemode regularly may be the best at it.

D

Deleted member 347571

EggWars is one of the less toxic and sweaty communities, providing really chill and relaxing gameplay,
The Rock Sus GIF - The Rock Sus - Discover & Share GIFs

FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
🤝 Partner 💜
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I know a lot of egg wars players that are good at building, a lot that are decent, and a lot that aren't the best. It's honestly not that easy to tell since it has a wide variety of people.

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
not SUPER good at building but can make some alright things if you ask me haha

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I used to just build before I started PvP. I was very good, although now I think if I was to build it’d be something designed to subconsciously attack or defend. I prefer PvP to building now, but if I had to build, I know I’d still be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom