Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should an Archer Kit be added to eggwars?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
Archer kit: You spawn with a normal bow and 10 arrows.
I think that this should be a kit on eggwars because it would be a great defense against rushers. I have had many games where my egg was destroyed by rushers early in the game, this kit would be nice to have in that situation.

Starfishunter

Jul 15, 2017
I agree, that would change but maybe only in op mode because having a bow with arrows right off the bat would be to crazy for normal mode.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think that this should be a kit on eggwars because it would be a great defense against rushers. I have had many games where my egg was destroyed by rushers early in the game, this kit would be nice to have in that situation.
What kind of bow?
I think this kit is a bit too OP.
I don't like this idea because players can farm bows and arrows by jumping off.
Thus, its so easy to buy arrows. They can buy a stack in a short time.

Last edited:

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I don't see any point to disagree with the suggestion. If it's possible add more detail to the thread, as in "Bow: Regular. Arrows: 10" etc.

I don't like this idea because players can farm bows and arrows by jumping off.
I think they added something like a cooldown to prevent people farmin their kits? + It's not that hard to get arrows :/

So for now, I support your idea!

nBas

Novice Member
May 31, 2017
The Netherlands
I think, this idea isn"t necessary. There will be a lot of players camping, so the game is taking longer than normal. Sorry, but I disagreed

A

A pigeon

I guess you could say this thread is really off the mark and hence i have no idea but to shoot it down . Im against because this would really change the trajectory of the game and make camping easy .

Reactions: Jollier123

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This kit would be a bit too overpowered.
But it can be improved, just have a low duralbility bow with only 2 or 3 arrows, this way you won't get a free bow and you will eventually still need to buy one ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ToastO_O

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Yeah Great Idea I would Like To see that kit in eggwars

Kerro

Jul 2, 2017
I hope this kit will not come, otherwise people will start shooting on you as you build to mid

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't see any point to disagree with the suggestion. If it's possible add more detail to the thread, as in "Bow: Regular. Arrows: 10" etc.

I think they added something like a cooldown to prevent people farmin their kits? + It's not that hard to get arrows :/

So for now, I support your idea!
Which is why. They can buy arrows way too easily, half a stack in 1 min.
This is gonna prevent rushers ans ruins the game.
Imagine the whole team has this.

Reactions: ciwa

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
lets take a look at the value of the kit
bow: 10 diamonds(i believe)
10 arrows: 5 gold

that means the kit has a value of 10 diamonds and 5 gold. compared to the egg shell or money bags kit. nope

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Yout could just die every 2 minutes and give a bow to your friends, allowing your while team to have bow. Which seems a little unfair and op in my opinion. Therefore I disagree with this, sorry.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
This'd completely ruin pretty much the most used strategy in the game, rushing. I'm okay with the rushing-strat being nerfed as it will, if played correctly, win pretty much every game (plenty of threads about people their strat which is mainly rushing or a variant of it). But an archer-kit would simply allow the kit-user to run around his island, shooting off anyone trying to rush over.

Also, a bow is considered an end-game item as it can only be obtained via diamonds which are only obtainable by building over to mid. In my opinion bows are stronger (in eggwars that is) than enderpearls. Giving a bow to players from the start would make games slower and more boring. A definate no to this idea.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This kit would be way too overpowered. You can easily shot everyone off the bridge when everyone is building to the middle while your team is just building to the middle without getting shot off. So I don't agree with this suggestion.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
giphy.gif

No. No. Hell no.

Please don't let me have to explain why this is a terrible idea.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Projectiles should only be obtained with diamonds. They shouldn't be free. Also, If you were to start with the bow and arrows, you shoot all the arrows and getting some kills, then you just get gold and buy more arrows.

I don't support this idea, sorry.

CampersDontWin

Aug 25, 2016
Belgium
Good idea, but.. i think 5 arrows is enough. So you cant spam. I know 10 arrows is not many. But if you want more, you can do it with gold.
+1 for me

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom