Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Friggster

Apr 9, 2014
Oh aha, oh well! sorry for the misunderstanding, my bad, well i agree with you! ;)

ASFJeromy

Apr 22, 2014
HMMMM...... Could you please!!! add more kits to skywars because now I have nothing to do with my points and it's getting kinda boring so if you could please!!! add some more kits that would be awesome :D thanks

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
HMMMM...... Could you please!!! add more kits to skywars because now I have nothing to do with my points and it's getting kinda boring so if you could please!!! add some more kits that would be awesome :D thanks

Use in sg, Kit pvp, sky block, factions etc explore the server more.

RockThunderBolt

Apr 20, 2014
India
i think 6 arrows is enough anyway snipers like me only use it noobs cannot use it they will just miss aim.Just one more arrows extra will be okay to kill 2 people and get the tank guys low.

alex_dawg007

Apr 27, 2014
England, Manchester, Failsworth
Personally, I disagree and I'll tell you why:

You see, the Archer Kit is already OP, the reason I say this is because as soon as you spawn. It takes 3 fully pulled back arrows to kill a player. If you do it quickly then it you basically get 2 or so free chests. Just my opinion though, maybe it will happen you'll just have to see.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Top Bottom