Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

🏹 Invisible Teammates

Hi there, me again with another suggestion! This time I looked into Archer Assault, as I think it is quite an enjoyable game! However, something scares me way too often, and way more than necessary, because it is easily fixable.

🤔 What is the problem?

Focussing on the 'Offensive' class: this class has a function with which you can turn invisible every 15(?) seconds. This is super useful to get out of tough situations or sneak up on your enemies. However, I don't know how often I've tried to shoot my teammates as I thought they were enemies. The ability doesn't make you invisible to your enemies only, but also to your teammates. Funny if you want to scare them, but annoying if you are the one who gets scared 😛

😇 How to resolve the problem?

For example BlockWars (with ninja kit) or even Team Lucky Islands (Invisibility wand) use the Spectral mechanic to show your invisible teammates. This spectral effect is only visible to your team, and not for the enemy. This would make it easy to spot them for the team, but mostly to separate invisible people in categories friendly and not so friendly, so they know which one to shoot.

Thanks for reading all this! Make sure to vote :agree: or :disagree: (or maybe :unsure:) although that adds exactly nothing to the thread 😅! Please don't respond with likes or other stuff as it doesn't make sense on a suggestion. Love you all and will see you in another suggestion! :heart:

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm not sure if this would actually be a bug, I haven't played Archer Assault in a long time. I'll vote agree for now, but if it turns out to be a bug, you know what to do!

• Agree
Reactions: Mivke and Blom

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Pretty sure it always was like that. I didn't play archer assault before The Big Change to be honest, so I don't know how long you haven't played it, but if this is a bug, it might be there for over two year already 😅

Reactions: Lyriie
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom