Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hockeyking123456(nick)

Dec 30, 2014
New Jersey
Today i got an email asking if i wanted to confirm my email for cubecraft games. It legit made me sad. I stopped playing minecraft about 2 years ago and i miss just about every part of it. The only server I'd be on is cubecraft and i enjoyed every second of it. I look at total members and its over 150K. Thats inane for to think that i remember a day when cubecraft could only have a max of 500 people online. i remember every up and down this server had from the try and failure of sky grid, to the ddos that lasted weeks. i think the thing that sucks the most is the amount of people that have gone with time like myself. People like lazerdolphin, lukedog, Dri (sealgoesowowow) or whatever she changed it to. All these people who were once the people id skype everyday and i liked more then my actual in life friends. Now none of them are here, last one i spoke to was on christmas of last year, and it was as if nothing had ever happened. Its crazy how much stuff changes with time, back then it was my goal to not suck at building, but just last week i received my 2nd college offer for hockey. I know this is gonna get lost with the thousands of post from the hundreds of thousands of players that only a select few remember the white and orange cotton main lobby this server once had. But if you do see this just know to appreciate every second of it because you never know when things may change.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Today i got an email asking if i wanted to confirm my email for cubecraft games. It legit made me sad. I stopped playing minecraft about 2 years ago and i miss just about every part of it. The only server I'd be on is cubecraft and i enjoyed every second of it. I look at total members and its over 150K. Thats inane for to think that i remember a day when cubecraft could only have a max of 500 people online. i remember every up and down this server had from the try and failure of sky grid, to the ddos that lasted weeks. i think the thing that sucks the most is the amount of people that have gone with time like myself. People like lazerdolphin, lukedog, Dri (sealgoesowowow) or whatever she changed it to. All these people who were once the people id skype everyday and i liked more then my actual in life friends. Now none of them are here, last one i spoke to was on christmas of last year, and it was as if nothing had ever happened. Its crazy how much stuff changes with time, back then it was my goal to not suck at building, but just last week i received my 2nd college offer for hockey. I know this is gonna get lost with the thousands of post from the hundreds of thousands of players that only a select few remember the white and orange cotton main lobby this server once had. But if you do see this just know to appreciate every second of it because you never know when things may change.
Ok, this post made me a little sad after reading it. I too have friends I play with every day (on discord not skype though) I wish that sky grid had worked still, I love sky grid XD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Top Bottom