Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

max74208

Jul 30, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Hlo cubecraft I am youtuber with 777 subscribe and 37 video I just wanted to say that I need yt rank for yt channel my channel link is below-https://youtube.com/@WarpZone_Warrior.?si=hRwcAK4TGoRR3bUf

Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hlo cubecraft I am youtuber with 777 subscribe and 37 video I just wanted to say that I need yt rank for yt channel my channel link is below-https://youtube.com/@WarpZone_Warrior.?si=hRwcAK4TGoRR3bUf
I can see that you have applied quite a few times, having come across multiple applications for your channel, but unfortunately, I have to say that your latest application was denied for multiple reasons, the main one being a lack of consistent views and thumbnail design. Your channel only seems to have grown via YouTube Shorts, which is how you have gained subscribers. You're not gaining much from actual videos, just Shorts content for the most part. Usually, we don't provide feedback; however, in this case, I think we can make an exception because it's a forum post.

Try to work on your thumbnail design and make people aware of your channel. Look back at your popular Shorts and think how you could do that but in a video format. Try to engage the viewers and encourage them to subscribe, give them something to want more of, like regular content on a certain game mode, and create a channel schedule. If possible, try and expand your videos to a smooth 1920x1080 display. Personally, I don't think that your channel would be a good fit for the programme for at least another 4-5 months. It takes time to make a successful channel but the best place to start is by using this constructive criticism to improve it.

max74208

Jul 30, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
I can see that you have applied quite a few times, having come across multiple applications for your channel, but unfortunately, I have to say that your latest application was denied for multiple reasons, the main one being a lack of consistent views and thumbnail design. Your channel only seems to have grown via YouTube Shorts, which is how you have gained subscribers. You're not gaining much from actual videos, just Shorts content for the most part. Usually, we don't provide feedback; however, in this case, I think we can make an exception because it's a forum post.

Try to work on your thumbnail design and make people aware of your channel. Look back at your popular Shorts and think how you could do that but in a video format. Try to engage the viewers and encourage them to subscribe, give them something to want more of, like regular content on a certain game mode, and create a channel schedule. If possible, try and expand your videos to a smooth 1920x1080 display. Personally, I don't think that your channel would be a good fit for the programme for at least another 4-5 months. It takes time to make a successful channel but the best place to start is by using this constructive criticism to improve it.
Thank you so much for your feedback i will try to improve more and can I get pantner rank to hold giveaway in my channel?

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Thank you so much for your feedback i will try to improve more and can I get pantner rank to hold giveaway in my channel?
No, you will not be receiving Partner rank or YouTube rank. Your application (including your most recent) was also denied. You need to work on your channel and improve your content before having the chance at being accepted.

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
One of the things my friend did to advertise his channel was shorts but those shorts would link to a full video. Please do note if you use this strategy leave the viewer on a cliffhanger so they go to your video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom