Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How long did it take for your appeal to get answered?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvanMCGamer

May 31, 2017
I was banned about 24 hours ago and immediately made an appeal. I didn't do anything wrong! It said I was cheating, but I wasn't cheating or hacking! I killed someone in speed eggwars and they said "Hacks" in the chat, (because they were a sore loser i guess,) and then I was banned right after that. Could someone please read my appeal? I'm innocent! No one has read it, responded, or unbanned me. This is one of my favorite servers and I just want to play on it again.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hey @EvanMCGamer,

You are banned by Sentinel according to our database. Please wait patiently for an answer. Your appeal will get reviewed as soon as possible!
EvanMCGamer.png

I hope this helped you! :)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @EvanMCGamer

You are banned By sentinel, it is a robot/program that catchs hackers, you appeal Will be denied. You must to contact @CrazymanJR or contact him on discord. Say him everything What tryed. Be patient, If you was not hacking or you dont use any illegal mods, you Will be unbanned.

Good luck!

EvanMCGamer

May 31, 2017
Hey @EvanMCGamer,

You are banned by Sentinel according to our database. Please wait patiently for an answer. Your appeal will get reviewed as soon as possible!
View attachment 133307

I hope this helped you! :)
I know why I was banned, some thing called Sentinel banned me. The thing I want to know is why it banned me, because I wasn't hacking or cheating. And it has been like 25 hours since I was banned and 24 hours since I submitted the appeal. I just want to get back on the server as soon as possible. Is there any evidence or proof the server has against me?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I know why I was banned, some thing called Sentinel banned me. The thing I want to know is why it banned me, because I wasn't hacking or cheating. And it has been like 25 hours since I was banned and 24 hours since I submitted the appeal. I just want to get back on the server as soon as possible. Is there any evidence or proof the server has against me?
Well if you're falsely banned then it is due to a false-positive which bans you. CrazymanJR and GingerGeek are the Developers of Sentinel and they'll review your appeal as soon as possible. They can take a look at your logs and decide then if they unban you or remain the ban.

This isn't totally true. You may contact CrazymanJR on Discord after your appeal got denied, but you can also just contact CrazymanJR here on the Forums (https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR)

EvanMCGamer

May 31, 2017
Well if you're falsely banned then it is due to a false-positive which bans you. CrazymanJR and GingerGeek are the Developers of Sentinel and they'll review your appeal as soon as possible. They can take a look at your logs and decide then if they unban you or remain the ban.

This isn't totally true. You may contact CrazymanJR on Discord after your appeal got denied, but you can also just contact CrazymanJR here on the Forums (https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR)
Thanks, I contacted him and am waiting for a reply.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Sentinel is an Anticheat, he detects hackers which are using Killaura, Bhop and more. If you're fake banned by Sentinel appeal. When a staff member sees it he'll respond. It can take around to a week, depends. If it took longer than expected or you got denied. Contact CrazymanJR.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
You seem to be unbanned, your appeal got approved.

We get loads of appeals every single day, that need to be reviewed, checked and accepted if false positive. This unfortunally can take alot of time, therefor they take longer than normal appeals.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom