Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nino Kiers

Aug 1, 2018
Hi! I used to play cubecraft a lot. About 3 years ago I unfortunately got rightfully banned for hacking, since I was. I'm really sorry for that and now I realise how dumb of a move that was. I have never hacked since and I really regret all of it. Especially since CubeCraft was my favourite server to play on!

Anyhow, let's get to the point. Today, I tried to appeal again, since I realised how much I missed playing on the server. I tried at appeals.cubecraft.net and it gave me an error which you can see in the attached file. Im_Just_A_Pizza is not my current IGN, it's BonsaiAloeVera. Im_Just_A_Pizza was just the IGN I had when I got banned back in the days. Neither of these usernames will work when I put them in at the appeal website.

I really hope that there is a chance that I will be able to send appeals again, since I extremely hope that there is a chance of me getting unbanned someday.

Sincerely,

Nino Kiers

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2018-08-01 om 4.48.16 PM.png
    Schermafbeelding 2018-08-01 om 4.48.16 PM.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 270

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Fill in this on the appeals site and you should be able to discuss your appeal. Good luck! 2b44b28e-ad1d-430e-921d-9422f5ecfb56

Reactions: Nino Kiers

Nino Kiers

Aug 1, 2018
Hi! Thanks for replying :)

I'm very sorry if I didn't say it clear enough, but that's actually the whole problem!
As you can see in the attached file, the appeals site gives me an error when trying to fill in my IGN.

Anyway, thanks for replying and your help. <3

Reactions: Troublesomee

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hi! I used to play cubecraft a lot. About 3 years ago I unfortunately got rightfully banned for hacking, since I was. I'm really sorry for that and now I realise how dumb of a move that was. I have never hacked since and I really regret all of it. Especially since CubeCraft was my favourite server to play on!

Anyhow, let's get to the point. Today, I tried to appeal again, since I realised how much I missed playing on the server. I tried at appeals.cubecraft.net and it gave me an error which you can see in the attached file. Im_Just_A_Pizza is not my current IGN, it's BonsaiAloeVera. Im_Just_A_Pizza was just the IGN I had when I got banned back in the days. Neither of these usernames will work when I put them in at the appeal website.

I really hope that there is a chance that I will be able to send appeals again, since I extremely hope that there is a chance of me getting unbanned someday.

Sincerely,

Nino Kiers

[]

Last edited:

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
You have to enter the username that you were punished for. Please make your appeal here https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ and go to a new conversation in the marked envelope, enter your appeal number and be patient until it is answered ^^ Good Luck!
Replying to threads that have been inactive for two weeks is considered necro posting and against the rules, so please avoid doing that in the future. If you want to read all the forum rules, go take a look here:https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom