Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Princerr5

Dec 11, 2016
I've changed username, and when i try to go appeal for "compromised account", it says "TheTukaeRepublic has never joined the server", when i type my old username, it says that I'm unbanned. About the appeal, I have NEVER given my password to ANYONE. I don't know why you have banned me for "compromised account", because nobody else knows my password. Please fix this, and unban me.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Try appealing with the name 'TheEpicRedSheep' instead. Tell me if it works.

EDIT: Just checked, you should be un-banned from the server. Could you double check to make sure your on the right account?

If it is on the right account and you still can't log onto the server, start a PM with me.

D

Deleted member 169486

I've changed username, and when i try to go appeal for "compromised account", it says "TheTukaeRepublic has never joined the server", when i type my old username, it says that I'm unbanned. About the appeal, I have NEVER given my password to ANYONE. I don't know why you have banned me for "compromised account", because nobody else knows my password. Please fix this, follow me, and unban me.
Since no one answered, if you clicked on a link for a 'free cape' or 'free rank giveaway' and entered your account details someone may have gotten access to your account. The ban happens when you log on from an IP far away from where you normally play.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

sirpickle1966 wrote on Reesle's profile.
what is in thew weekly shop rn
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItxKxng's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Alemiz's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom