Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ditis_thomas

Sep 28, 2021
Hi! I recently got muted on the server for 'death thread' I made a appeal because I do not agree with my punishment but it got denied (CraftCreatures), I have some questions about the punishment as well!

1. Punishment:. I got muted because I said in chat: 'ik steek je', which is dutch for I will stab you. At the time I was in a lucky block game, I feel like saying you will stab someone in a pvp game isn't a deaththread, especially when you play that game with swords as weapons? I feel like what I said was a misinterpreted and not a deaththread. I would be willing to appologise to the player who reported me, Since it was never my intention to make some unconfortable. (btw I am pretty sure I said ''in game'' to clarify what I meant after.) I hope the mod team can see my side of the story as well and not just look like at the report.
2. questions: I dont fully understand my punishment, I can't find a date on when the mute is going to end anywhere? And I really hope this isnt a perma mute since I believe this is the first time I got muted?

Thanks for helping me!
-thomas

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
1. Punishment:. I got muted because I said in chat: 'ik steek je', which is dutch for I will stab you. At the time I was in a lucky block game, I feel like saying you will stab someone in a pvp game isn't a deaththread, especially when you play that game with swords as weapons? I feel like what I said was a misinterpreted and not a deaththread. I would be willing to appologise to the player who reported me, Since it was never my intention to make some unconfortable. (btw I am pretty sure I said ''in game'' to clarify what I meant after.) I hope the mod team can see my side of the story as well and not just look like at the report.
You already died. How are you going to stab someone when dead? o.O
Additionally, you said "Je moeder" before that, which is rather toxic and makes it look like you were serious when you mentioned the stabbing.

2. questions: I dont fully understand my punishment, I can't find a date on when the mute is going to end anywhere? And I really hope this isnt a perma mute since I believe this is the first time I got muted?
https://reports.cubecraft.net/r/e/6r7HnauoRHlvNLakU0uw ~ You did.

ditis_thomas

Sep 28, 2021
You already died. How are you going to stab someone when dead? o.O
Additionally, you said "Je moeder" before that, which is rather toxic and makes it look like you were serious when you mentioned the stabbing.

https://reports.cubecraft.net/r/e/6r7HnauoRHlvNLakU0uw ~ You did.
It is just trash talk, nothing too deep. and I invited the guy I was talking to for a 1v1 after. Also I still dont know how long my ban is going to be

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom