Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mickeyy1221

Aug 27, 2017
So , i describe myself like a proffesional player , but everyone who is pro has been banned at least 1 time from your ****** anticheat. Even that , you still deny people's appeals even when they are honest and after all of that you wanna your server to be hosted , popular , with many players. At least get a new dev not crazymanjr because its obvious that he cant code a simple anticheat . I appreciate his work , i guess he worked hard , but even when you know the sentinel ac has bugs you dont unban the people ? Fix your anticheat ! And dont close the topic yet , we all know you are afraid of the people who would know this.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
So , i describe myself like a proffesional player , but everyone who is pro has been banned at least 1 time from your ****** anticheat. Even that , you still deny people's appeals even when they are honest and after all of that you wanna your server to be hosted , popular , with many players. At least get a new dev not crazymanjr because its obvious that he cant code a simple anticheat . I appreciate his work , i guess he worked hard , but even when you know the sentinel ac has bugs you dont unban the people ? Fix your anticheat ! And dont close the topic yet , we all know you are afraid of the people who would know this.
Agree. Way too many good players get banned by sentinel.
Also people of who I know would never hack get banned (@warriors1976) by Sentinel

Mickeyy1221

Aug 27, 2017
But the sad thing is that one of my friends got falsely banned 3 times , by sentinel bugs and he never got unbanned , he got to buy new account ! Now i am banned ( for 6 days but its unfair ) And its not something that you can just say : meh , ok whatever . Everyone will think i hack now , because they are noobs , and its 76% possibly to get permanent ban . Go to creative and start jitter bridging , you dont fell , right ? now , go to skywars and jitter bridge , you will see you glitch and you fell off . another proof that the anticheat is bad asf

D

Deleted member 352903

I agree. Too many players are banned without reason.

_WildStylez_

Aug 17, 2017
i got banned 3 times and 2 of them were correct but the last one( perm ban) wasn't, and when u appeal u got a 1% chance that they won't denied your appeal. I think that they're destroying a server that was great... once. Maybe they should think better.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
you cant claim yourself to be "professional" when you encourage suicide to a staff member. yes the anti cheat is not perfect. but there is no need at all to talk like that. you will most defiantly NOT be unbanned if your rude to the staff. and you can be banned off the forums as well. i suggest trying to talk to crazymanjr on discord and explain yourself WITHOUT being rude.

D

Deleted member 59979

you cant claim yourself to be "professional" when you encourage suicide to a staff member. yes the anti cheat is not perfect. but there is no need at all to talk like that. you will most defiantly NOT be unbanned if your rude to the staff. and you can be banned off the forums as well. i suggest trying to talk to crazymanjr on discord and explain yourself WITHOUT being rude.
This is so correct. being so horribly rude to the level that you tell someone to kill themselves and then asking for their help is one of the worst ideas. You need to be polite and calm. I have stated in countless threads before - The anti-cheat will always be one step behind as we have to know what they are doing to block it. If you arent goign to create a better anti-cheat yourself then stop complaining.

Mickeyy1221

Aug 27, 2017
CrazymanJr never responses on discord , he is ''busy'' everytime , even when i see him that he is online and still doesnt responses . It doesnt take too long to type something . Or otherwise he will say his ''antilegitplay''(anticheat) is ''perfect'' and i was hacking.... I dont expect something else from the cubecraft staff , i have convinced myself in that before one year , when i got banned by bug , and even when the staff admitted it was false ban , they never unbanned me . I hate the staff and now it looks meaningless to post forums and to create appeals about this..

D

Deleted member 352903

CrazymanJr never responses on discord , he is ''busy'' everytime , even when i see him that he is online and still doesnt responses.
I can't agree with this. Sentinel bans 1000 people every day, so yes, CrazymanJr's busy. He recieves lots of messages.

Reactions: Siftenly

Mickeyy1221

Aug 27, 2017
Sentinel bans 1000 alst per day , and 300 are false banned kids that are never going to be unbanned , nice job ccg staff. I waited him to reponse for over a week so , no excuses.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Everyone will think i hack now , because they are noobs
If you don't want the community to think you cheat, don't upload videos of you cheating.

I do agree that Sentinel is not perfect, and believe it or not, CrazymanJR realises it is flawed; that's why he improves it over time and players do get unbanned - if they provide enough evidence in their appeal rather than just writing abuse. However, since you have previously revealed that you cheat, if this thread achieves anything it is just reinforcing the argument opposite to yours: Sentinel is at least sometimes banning the correct players.

Reactions: remio

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
That server needs better staff for sure...I have video of my previous acc getting banned by mistake
Maybe he would have listened to you if you didn't put 'CrazymanJr go kys!' in the title of your video.
Sentinel is not perfect, but since sentinel got introduced, the amount of hackers decreased.
Since Sentinel got put onto the server, I have only encountered a hacker about 5 times.

Reactions: remio

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Yes, the anti-cheat is not 100%. We all know that. But after posting multiple threads about it in the past, I understand more about it. It is always learning, and it may not be able to identify every illegal client used, but over time it will get better. In stead of complaining about the anti-cheat, do you have any suggestions on what to do to improve the system?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom