Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ellamaree8

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2016
New Zealand
Hi there,

I'm feeling a little upset at the moment as I've been banned for 7 days on Cubecraft, and quite wrongly I feel. The reason is said to be cheating, but I don't cheat in any shape or form and never have. I tried to appeal this ban by explaining that I feel like this is a mistake, maybe a glitch somehow? I asked for evidence or even a reason behind it as cheating is quite a broad reason and I don't believe it to be true. Truthfully I feel the lack of response or reply from staff, along with just denying my appeal quite rude and the wrong way to treat members and customers of cubecraft. Would really appreciate some reasoning and support behind this, I've always enjoyed playing on this server and don't cause any trouble, I'm a Gold rank for crying out loud. Could it have been a mistake caused by lag? I'm not sure. Would really appreciate this being resolved, otherwise I'd hate to see my relationship with the server end.

Thanks!

Hello @ellamaree8 :)
Sentinel (anti-cheat) banned you because it cought you ''cheating'', but no anti-cheat is perfect so a false ban can occur sometimes. The reason for the denial of your appeal is probably because a moderator had to check it out like usual, he/she decided to deny your appeal only based on what you wrote in it without having any proof. The best thing you can probably do right now is contact the creator of the anti-cheat @CrazymanJR since he can see if you actually cheated by looking trough your logs for example. Please join Cubecraft's discord and contact him by using the following link:
https://discord.gg/cubecraft
CrazymanJR#4742
Try to give him a detailed explanation about the situation including: your IGN, your cps in case you're a fast butterfly/jitter clicker, the mod you were using and what you were doing on the server before you got banned.
Please be honest and patient for a reply.
You will be unbanned as soon as possible if you're innocent.
Good luck!;)

Reactions: ellamaree8

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Hello @ellamaree8 :)
Sentinel (anti-cheat) banned you because it cought you ''cheating'', but no anti-cheat is perfect so a false ban can occur sometimes. The reason for the denial of your appeal is probably because a moderator had to check it out like usual, he/she decided to deny your appeal only based on what you wrote in it without having any proof. The best thing you can probably do right now is contact the creator of the anti-cheat @CrazymanJR since he can see if you actually cheated by looking trough your logs for example. Please join Cubecraft's discord and contact him by using the following link:
https://discord.gg/cubecraft
CrazymanJR#4742
Try to give him a detailed explanation about the situation including: your IGN, your cps in case you're a fast butterfly/jitter clicker, the mod you were using and what you were doing on the server before you got banned.
Please be honest and patient for a reply.
You will be unbanned as soon as possible if you're innocent.
Good luck!;)
To add onto this, please only contact CrazymanJR if you were unfairly banned.

-Locked as it was answered

Reactions: CubeTale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.