Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

A poll doesn't fit this suggestion!

• Total voters

helpmeob1

Jul 16, 2017
I don't quite understand why it's a problem for the server to give people more detail on why they were banned. For example, if someone is using anti knockback and the server says they were banned for cheating, then surely that player would already know that they were banned for using anti knockback, so it shouldn't make a difference if the server tells them or not. The point is that if someone was wrongly banned then they would know what to write about in the appeal.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I don't quite understand why it's a problem for the server to give people more detail on why they were banned. For example, if someone is using anti knockback and the server says they were banned for cheating, then surely that player would already know that they were banned for using anti knockback, so it shouldn't make a difference if the server tells them or not. The point is that if someone was wrongly banned then they would know what to write about in the appeal.
Sentinel is set up that way so as to not help people who make hacked clients. People who use hacked clients often use more than one hack (Like they use anti kb to rush mid and break eggs, and then killaura to clean up the last players, or they'll use anti kb and an autoclicker at the same time, or other combinations they might use) and if you tell them why they got banned, it will help them make a client that will evade detection by sentinel. If you just say "banned for cheating" they have less information.

helpmeob1

Jul 16, 2017
Sentinel is set up that way so as to not help people who make hacked clients. People who use hacked clients often use more than one hack (Like they use anti kb to rush mid and break eggs, and then killaura to clean up the last players, or they'll use anti kb and an autoclicker at the same time, or other combinations they might use) and if you tell them why they got banned, it will help them make a client that will evade detection by sentinel. If you just say "banned for cheating" they have less information.
What about people who were wrongly banned? It's not fair if they're not told what they were banned for.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Not everyone may think this but I really feel like the targgeted chat offense punishment is way too harsh in many situations. 1 month fits for a DDOS threat but for someone just getting a little salty at block game or someone just joking with a friend by telling them to kill themselves over the Internet isn't nearly as bad. First off I think the player who is being targeted should be the one to report the person for targeted chat offense to make the other player recieve the full month long mute and beyond. This would stop people who are just joking with their friends from being muted for a month from a report by some guy who's looking to increase their "players punished" number or someone who didn't understand it as a joke at all. Personally I don't want people who get salty and tell me to kill myself or something in chat to be muted for a month by some random person who saw them say it. Also I think there should be an additional 3 month long stage added so a player can't be muted permenantly for saying 3 letters in chat when they are a bit salty.
Usually a DDos attack or threat is met with a permanent ban or if not banned a permanent mute

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom