Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
I took time looking for this plugin, someone would be so kind of you to tell me where I can find the page that already look in SpigotMC and Bukit and can not find, or the plugin is only in the network CubecraftGames?

Thank you!

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Most of the plugins on the server are custom (told in the /plugins command). The server has developers to create them :) They're not up for download.

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
Most of the plugins on the server are custom (told in the /plugins command). The server has developers to create them :) They're not up for download.
Yes, I know I already use the command / pl and tells me that the pl are the server, but maybe someone of you have seen an equal plugin on any page dedicated to Minecraft plugins.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I doubt there are any open source plugins that are pretty much the same to miniatures. The closest I can think of are pets.

GrayAlpha

May 25, 2016
United States
www.instagram.com
I honestly believe that this was a custom addition to the CubeCraft Network. Due to the fact that it is custom, I highly doubt that they will give away this custom plugin; the minatures plugin offers originality to the CubeCraft Network. Pets are similar to this plugin; however, they are not small like minatures. I hope this helps!

Reactions: YoungPablo

SkywarsPlayers

May 5, 2016
Amsterdam
All the plugins are made by the developers and @rubik_cube_man , just do /sw in a skywars game or /ssm in the super smash mobs game. So you WONT gate one of those plugins. You have to make them by yourself

ProSl3nderMan

May 16, 2016
I've coded something similar to the Miniatures, but I could only make them stay in the same position to the player's position, for an example: the miniature stays north of the players location. It takes advance math, like Trigonometry, to learn how to move the position of the miniature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom