Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 16, 2018
I often have other players commenting on how bad my ping is when I beat them in a game or kill them. ‘Lagger’ or ‘buy better wifi’ they say. Unfortunately I can’t buy better wifi as I have the best possible wifi in Australia. My high ping leads to me not being able to join clans I want to play in either. If anyone knows ways to lower my ping, please comment down below your suggestions.

Reactions: LlTE

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
Unfortunately, you can't do anything about it your ping depends first on your internet quality second the distance between the server location and yours. so you have a bad ping because your location is far away from the server location (United Kingdom).

Reactions: AnolTongi

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I am in the US and my and my brothers ping is fine from California even though it says that it’s like 150 I look at him and he looks at me and no ones lagging but we do have like 300 mbps wifi

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com

I do admire your suggestion for a VPN, however for both the thread author and yourself, our anti cheat does pickup on VPN's and can sometimes block that IP depending on whether or not it deems the IP as suspicious. So do know that using a VPN can be risky.

I would not recommend using a VPN however it does/can improve ping times in some cases for general things.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom