Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
this is for cream craze and i wasted 2 hours to find out that i cant take m.cream out of the chests. so temporarily i chucked my spawner into my pigman farm until i get a solution.

D

Deleted member 489420

using water puch magmas to cactus and place hoppers next to cactuses plus minimalize lost loot place hopper minecart under sand or use lava

Goldvelocity982

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2020
somewhere in asia
You can make a giant room and make the spawner float in the middle of it. Slabs can be put near the bottom of the room to allow players to attack through the gaps. That's all the ideas I have

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
2020-10-27_09.57.46.png

Nov 17, 2020
First, you gotta do this quest in Nether I think. And you have to collect the cream, you can't let hoppers collect them.

I make a spawn room for them to spawn in. With high walls, 4 blocks deep seems to hold them. IMPORTANT: they climb ladders!!! Dont put ladders inside room for yourself to escape, I learned the hard way. :)

In one corner, dig out a 4x4 notch into the ground, 3 blocks deep. This serves to trap them in so they dont die out of reach.

The small ones dont hurt, so i just cut out a 2-tall × 1-wide hole and whack away with a looting 6 sword

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
First, you gotta do this quest in Nether I think. And you have to collect the cream, you can't let hoppers collect them.

I make a spawn room for them to spawn in. With high walls, 4 blocks deep seems to hold them. IMPORTANT: they climb ladders!!! Dont put ladders inside room for yourself to escape, I learned the hard way. :)

In one corner, dig out a 4x4 notch into the ground, 3 blocks deep. This serves to trap them in so they dont die out of reach.

The small ones dont hurt, so i just cut out a 2-tall × 1-wide hole and whack away with a looting 6 sword
could you send me a pic?
Edit - could a mod lock the thread?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom