Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 8, 2017
on earth
Hello Cubecrafter

A lot of people play Minecraft, but not for everyone is the server "fast playable".
So my idea is to create a function in Cubecraft that the player less is lagging..
  • Turning the particles OFF
  • Simple txt's (no animations)
  • Disable gadgats
If you have any idea to level up the preformance of Cubecraft. Let me know it in the comments!

Ayroh

In regards to the particles, you could disable them (like I have) via your settings in Minecraft.

Aswell as with the txts, you could optimize your chat by messing with it (maybe even turning it off) but to not have any animations, you’re taking away from one of the most used perks by a ranked member. Those members payed for that perk and I think it’d be unfair to remove it due to one player having this issue when there’s ways that player could avoid them; such as, downloading Optifine.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
The best way to help lag, is to increase your ram or get optifine.
If he is talking about like internet issues, then you should either
A) Get a better router
B) Get a better computer
Also if you have lag issues and you have like 4-8gbs of ram, then they should just get a better graphics card. More ram isnt always the solution, but oprifine is. Lol
Hello Cubecrafter

A lot of people play Minecraft, but not for everyone is the server "fast playable".
So my idea is to create a function in Cubecraft that the player less is lagging..
  • Disable gadgats
If you have any idea to level up the preformance of Cubecraft. Let me know it in the comments!
I honestly think the only way to up your performance is to get a better computer. You can lower your settings but that also lowers the experience on cubecraft as you cant see the wonderful maps.
If you would like to see a solution, just look at the top of this post :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(