Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

suheb

Mar 15, 2019
The anticheat is so weak at banning hackers.The server should improve their anticheat.I see very few hackers getting banned.There are so many fly hackers in skywars and eggwars and they dont get banned.I suggest that you improve your anticheat.

Better anticheat=Less reports

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Sentinel (the anti cheat) can't ban every hacker, therefore Cube needs the help of players who report rule breakers at https://www.reports.cubecraft.net. Sentinel learns something new every day and is being improved everyday by our Developer who is spending his time on it.

So it'd be appreciated very much if you could help the server and instead of complaining about Sentinel, reporting rule breakers.

Reactions: suheb

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I assume you might be referring to the Bedrock Edition server, because you mentioned that you see a lot of fly hackers, and they are more common there, especially on SkyWars and EggWars.

There is no Sentinel on Bedrock yet. Staff members will be introducing it slowly as Bedrock Edition is a whole new server with completely different play styles. We can only be patient for now, and use the reports site.

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
I assume you might be referring to the Bedrock Edition server, because you mentioned that you see a lot of fly hackers, and they are more common there, especially on SkyWars and EggWars.

There is no Sentinel on Bedrock yet. Staff members will be introducing it slowly as Bedrock Edition is a whole new server with completely different play styles. We can only be patient for now, and use the reports site.

I'm fairly sure Sentinel is on Bedrock.

D

Deleted member 469419

LOL. That's what you think of me? Aside from my 2016 record marking that I cheated once, get better arguments ... @Quetzi

D

Deleted member 469419

What do you expect me to think when all you've asked for is us to remove our anticheat with no context? Please be sensible and don't try and derail this thread.
Okay, maybe I have not explained myself well, What I meant is that Sentinel needs to be renewed or removed in exchange for another AntiCheat, like the one that was before, this is having many failures, but, tell @Moooofin .

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
Okay, maybe I have not explained myself well, What I meant is that Sentinel needs to be renewed or removed in exchange for another AntiCheat, like the one that was before, this is having many failures, but, tell @Moooofin .
We have a developer working full time on Sentinel, it gets regular updates. Cheat clients get regular updates as well to bypass new detections. Getting another anticheat would be as effective as running no anticheat. Off the shelf anticheats are ineffective.

To answer the original suggestion. Regular updates to Sentinel are already a thing. We are aware of the influx of cheaters on both 1.8 and Bedrock and are moving to address it, however this takes time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom