1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anticheat

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bigbootybutz, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbootybutz

bigbootybutz Member

I feel like I a can't play a game of egg wars anymore without running into a hacker nowadays. It isn't fun anymore to play on this server when all I ever do is run into hackers. You say that we can report them but why is it our jobs to keep your server clean. I just don't understand why you have a hard time keeping it clean mineplex and Hypixel seem to be much cleaner servers then yours and they both also have a /report command for people to make an easier report with.

2. iGamingMango

iGamingMango Member

Existing
    The staff tries as hard as they can, the staff is not able to suddenly know when someone is hacking and then they jump down the fireman pole. Before you make a complaint about our amazing staff, be more realistic.

3. xx_360noscope101

xx_360noscope101 Member

being a baby chicken
  4. bigbootybutz

bigbootybutz Member

All i'm saying is other servers aren't having as many problems as this one maybe instead of focusing on updates they can focus on keeping it clean

5. CyanYellow

CyanYellow Mod Staff Member Moderator

I do understand your frustration, but an anti cheat is currently in the works and is in beta now. That is why players keep getting kicked wrongfully. We asked for your patience. We hope for it to be released as soon as possible.

Also we did have the command /report back in the day. It was removed because players abused it tremendously. This is why we don't have it now especially since the sever has gotten so much more popular over time, so we decided to remove it. This has already been suggested several times.

We are also totally different from Hypixel and Mineplex and have our own way of doing things so I ask for you not to compare us to them.

Will lock this thread.

NedGaming likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.