Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbootybutz

Nov 23, 2016
I feel like I a can't play a game of egg wars anymore without running into a hacker nowadays. It isn't fun anymore to play on this server when all I ever do is run into hackers. You say that we can report them but why is it our jobs to keep your server clean. I just don't understand why you have a hard time keeping it clean mineplex and Hypixel seem to be much cleaner servers then yours and they both also have a /report command for people to make an easier report with.

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement
I feel like I a can't play a game of egg wars anymore without running into a hacker nowadays. It isn't fun anymore to play on this server when all I ever do is run into hackers. You say that we can report them but why is it our jobs to keep your server clean. I just don't understand why you have a hard time keeping it clean mineplex and Hypixel seem to be much cleaner servers then yours and they both also have a /report command for people to make an easier report with.

The staff tries as hard as they can, the staff is not able to suddenly know when someone is hacking and then they jump down the fireman pole. Before you make a complaint about our amazing staff, be more realistic.

bigbootybutz

Nov 23, 2016
All i'm saying is other servers aren't having as many problems as this one maybe instead of focusing on updates they can focus on keeping it clean

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
I do understand your frustration, but an anti cheat is currently in the works and is in beta now. That is why players keep getting kicked wrongfully. We asked for your patience. We hope for it to be released as soon as possible.

Also we did have the command /report back in the day. It was removed because players abused it tremendously. This is why we don't have it now especially since the sever has gotten so much more popular over time, so we decided to remove it. This has already been suggested several times.

We are also totally different from Hypixel and Mineplex and have our own way of doing things so I ask for you not to compare us to them.

Will lock this thread.

Reactions: NedGaming
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Top Bottom