Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SrPiro

Jul 21, 2016
Cheaters everywere in cubecraft

Were is the anticheat system?

This server is being ruined.

Pls dont comments like --> "you can report". The reality is --> No, we cant report.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The reality that you need to face is that even if CubeCraft creates an amazing Anti-Cheat, there will be a continuous update of Hacked Clients, which can simply counteract the team's anti-cheat. This is why staff want you to report, as it helps them identify how to update their anti-cheat. Hope this helped. :)

Tetnauc

Sep 4, 2016
In my house
Tbh you just need to find the right time to report, they are flooded with reports and if you span them out I don't think the staff will feel as overwhelmed, they are also looking for new staff to help ban these guys. I agree the hackers are out of control and it really sucks but I know in time cubecraft will solve this issue, we just have to hope everyone can stay patient and don't go to the dark side.

Edit cause I don't want to double post

The reality that you need to face is that even if CubeCraft creates an amazing Anti-Cheat, there will be a continuous update of Hacked Clients, which can simply counteract the team's anti-cheat. This is why staff want you to report, as it helps them identify how to update their anti-cheat. Hope this helped. :)

That's not true there are some servers that have been hacker free for almost 3 years now with the same anticheat...sure they might be touchy and kick you but hey they work.

SrPiro

Jul 21, 2016
Patient... 5 years of cheaters... other servers have amazing anticheats, but patient, thanks! (ironic)

Tetnauc

Sep 4, 2016
In my house
Patient... 5 years of cheaters... other servers have amazing anticheats, but patient, thanks! (ironic)

I've been playing on this server for about a year and a half and since maybe 6 months ago I never saw a hacker, literally never any game, but since maybe 3 weeks ago I seem to find a hacker in every game. It hasn't been 5 years of cheaters lol.

SrPiro

Jul 21, 2016
No, I'm not. In cubecraft every game have a cheater, no kick, no ban, no nothing! In other servers the anticheat kick the cheater and the other people can play. In cubecarft no, the cheater play and kill everyone. GG, well played, and play again in other room with another cheater.

SrPiro

Jul 21, 2016
I do not understand why people defends the cheaters on the forum...

SrPiro

Jul 21, 2016
:) No, is not :)
Stuff said: we are making an antycheat. but no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom