Should they add an anticheat or leave it to the people who came to have fun

• Bye Bye FPS's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripstikerpro

Jul 28, 2016
Hallo good people of the cubecraft forums (and HOPEFULY staff) .
Today I want to express my opinion about skywars.
Skywars is a great game of yours . It is fan , you show off your skills and others kill you a lot.

But there is one heck of a proble called HACKERS Theese individuals , who seem pretty common ( Played 5 games , encountered 7 hackers) Use what is called Hacked clients , alternative versions of minecraft compatible with servers that come with what is called mods . Mods is what they can toggle to destroy your day . And although you can use that antimod called OBS And later report them , you came here to have some fun with over 30 fps , Right ? .

Here is the sollution . Cubecraft Has (please please please) to Add An AntiCheat System That There Are No Bypasses Of And Has To Do It Now Or Never . -

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
We already have an anti-cheat, and it does quite a lot of work that you may not notice, however there are a significant uprise on hacked clients that target specific servers anti-cheats, and are constantly updated to stop that. We are working on a new, efficient, accurate anti-cheat, which should stop any false kicks, and should maximise on stopping hackers. We are extremely sorry that you encounter hackers, and we definitely empathise with you, but for now, as a temporary solution for both the community and the yourself, report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net , provide video evidence, and we will hopefully see the report as soon as possible. :)

If you have any further concerns upon this matter, feel free to start a private conversation with me.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ananas_time wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
are you a mario with a big nose? or a nose with big mario?
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
fake
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Guess no ones cute anymore :angrynoot:
Verbramdt wrote on SAASD's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom