Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
While I think this is a nice thought in theory, it is actually one that would cause a lot of issues. One of them being, as stated earlier, that players could be falsely kicked. This would happen due to players being next to each other or in the premise of those blocks. Also what @jollow250 said is very true since some fights can last a long time. It would make it very hard for this to be coded and incorporated into the server. I am sorry, but even seeing this suggested now after seeing it previous, I still am not for this idea being added since I see more cons then pros for it.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I had an idea that an anti team could possibly be made.

In skywars there are for to many teamers so why not make something when 2 players are 2 close (hitting range ) kick them?
If you're fighting against someone you would get kicked, so i think it's better if they are standing (And not fighting) 5 seconds and then kick them.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
It helps the staff,
Oh heck it does not. The teamers don't care about the ban. "Banned for 1 day? Meh, didn't even play on cubecraft that day. Besides, I teamed 3806 times before and didn't get banned. Might as well team again."

The most significant thing reporting teamers does is create useless reports with little purpose and increase your "accepted reports" number.

Heard, not listed too.
listed?

Anyway, there have been plenty of suggestions of increasing the punishment for teamers, yet nothing happened.

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
I think a better way for the server to detect teamers is if they are giving high value items to each other. I mean people only spam drop resources like diamonds to another player when they are teaming with them or if they want a truce (trucing should also be against the rules). You wouldn't kick them instantly but if lots of items are traded between 2 players then it is kind of obvious. Also if they are constantly sharing items in a chest that's a good way to detect teamers.

-Pewax

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Top Bottom