Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iceysauce3106

May 20, 2021
AS most of you know there is a /sr system that helps people attempt to ban hackers in game which I support completely. I recently ran into a hacker and attenpted to report him. I couldn't because his hack didn't show up for an option for the /sr.

The hack was anti-heath or anti-death. Basically I would try to hit him but no matter how much I hit him, I took know hearts of damage and won every fight. This happened in capture the flag. Make this a topic to be able to be reported. I will file a report in forums because I have video evidence but for people that don't should have this ability!

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
As far as I know there isn’t a hack that prevents a player from taking damage. If there is, it would be really easily detectable by the anticheat so the player would be banned immediately

Sl0wMo7ion

Server & Marketplace Quality Assurance
Feb 19, 2020
Bulgaria
cubecraft.net
Hi, @iceysauce3106!
If you want to report a player for something and you cannot find the exact cheat you think he is using, you can easily report him on the reports website - CubeCraft Reports Website and select "Use of illegal clinets" or "Use of illegal clients - Others" as a reason and upload a video evidence if possible.
I don't see any other solution about your problem.
That's the think I would do.
Have a great day and stay safe 🙂,
- Sl0wMo7ion

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom