Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkin13Xx

Oct 5, 2015
PLEASE GUYS, THE HACKERS THEME IS AN ALL TREND IN YOUR SERVER, ALL THE <removed> SERVER NEEDS A <removed> ANTI-CHEATS OR WATCHDOG. YOUR SERVER IS FALLING MORE EACH DAY, AND MORE PLAYERS ABANDON YOUR SERVER, AND I'M CLOSE TO DO IT. I HAVE BEEN BUYING THE DIAMOND RANGE, BUT HOWEVER I WILL NOT BE THANK YOU TO THE HACKERS OF YOUR <removed> SERVER.
I PLEASE FORGIVE FOR THE EXPRESSIONS I USE IN THIS TEXT, BUT I HAD TO DO IT. YOU WOULD THANK A <removed> ANTI-CHEATS ....

Last edited by a moderator:

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
PLEASE GUYS, THE HACKERS THEME IS AN ALL TREND IN YOUR SERVER, ALL THE SERVER NEEDS A ANTI-CHEATS OR WATCHDOG. YOUR SERVER IS FALLING MORE EACH DAY, AND MORE PLAYERS ABANDON YOUR SERVER, AND I'M CLOSE TO DO IT. I HAVE BEEN BUYING THE DIAMOND RANGE, BUT HOWEVER I WILL NOT BE THANK YOU TO THE HACKERS OF YOUR SERVER.
I PLEASE FORGIVE FOR THE EXPRESSIONS I USE IN THIS TEXT, BUT I HAD TO DO IT. YOU WOULD THANK A ANTI-CHEATS ....

First of all, no need to put so many caps. Then, don't swear on the forums or you could get forums banned.

Now, Cubecraft is working awesomely hard on a new and awesome anti-cheat, just be patient. Until then just report hackers at reports.cubecraft.net.
All you need to do is:

1. Register IN-GAME with the command /registerreport (s)
2. The go and sign up at the website.
3. Record the player you are trying to report. You need video evidence for hackers, by the way.
I recommend using OBS or bandicam to record as they are good free and easy recording systems.
4. Upload your evidence to YT.
5. Make a report with the instructions given at the report or at the report section.

PS: I can't give any links since I'm on my phone.... @iSavageSardine or @LucianYOLO please give him all the links he will need to report players, thanks.

Last edited:

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Cubecraft is working on a better anti-cheat. Also cubecarft does not take other servers’ anti-cheats. And finally, please don’t curse for it ruins the forums to new people, it’s also against the rules.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hello!

We are sorry to hear the troubles you are experiencing with the hackers. Our developer team is actively developing a new anti-cheat, which will hopefully be able to efficiently and accurately detect hackers from legitimate players -- and to replace the existing OpenSource anticheat currently in use. Please be patient as this process may take a while to perfect.

As for right now, please report all hackers here: https://reports.cubecraft.net with video evidence. Read here for more information: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

If you believe you have the qualities to be in our staff team, apply here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-2017-open.139999/

Thanks! :)

Reactions: DocMenios and ciwa
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.