Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
i just want to say cubecraft if want to make an anti-cheat like hypixel pls dont release an alpha because i really love optifine it make the game really good when watchdog saw me they banned me like i was hacking so pls make the anti-cheat good im optfine user and if no optifine im out so pls cubecraft pls work on the anti-cheat well or make entity like mineplex thats much better but no watchdog pls :)

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
i just want to say cubecraft if want to make an anti-cheat like hypixel pls dont release an alpha because i really love optifine it make the game really good when watchdog saw me they banned me like i was hacking so pls make the anti-cheat good im optfine user and if no optifine im out so pls cubecraft pls work on the anti-cheat well or make entity like mineplex thats much better but no watchdog pls :)
Cubecraft would make their own anti-cheat. They wouldn't make it like Memeplex.

Reactions: y2002a6n13

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
We are in the process of creating a custom anti-cheat system that is better than the one we use at the moment. I know it's a fairly heard and vague sentence but that's all that can be said at this time.

Reactions: y2002a6n13
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳 🎂
Thjis wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
meow :33
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
💙
Top Bottom