Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ObaMart

Feb 14, 2016
Now when you open the cubecraft store you can fill in any Minecraft name and buy something. And then you can also chargeback. That means that any person can just fill in your name, buy something and chargeback. After a time the real player will get banned from the store (and i think also the server) and that would not be fair. I've never seen this on CubeCraft but I did see it on other servers. If possible it would be good if there is some verification (possibly via in-game) so the store can see if it is the real minecrafter.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
it would be good if there is some verification (possibly via in-game) so the store can see if it is the real minecrafter.
Well it isn't really nice to have this.
Let us say you want to surprise your friend by buying them a rank or a miniature or something like that. Then when you are ready to check out you are asked to verify the account so they send a notification to your friend and ruin the surprise.
CC purposely disabled a certain type of payment (not sure what it is called) because there was a feature that was a refund. Players would by a rank then ask for a refund making them gain a free rank while CC doesn't gain anything and looses a bit of extra money due to the refund.
I like the current store setup and purchase method so I think it is perfect the way it is.

Last edited:

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Let us say you want to surprise your friend by buying them a rank or a miniature or something like that. Then when you are ready to check out you are asked to verify the account so they send a notification to your friend and ruin the surprise.
CC purposely disabled a certain type of payment (not sure what it is called) because there was a feature that was a refund. Players would by a rank then ask for a refund making them gain a free rank while CC doesn't gain anything and looses a bit of extra money due to the refund.
I like the current store setup and purchase method so I think it is perfect the way it is.
That's paypal. However, you can transfer money from paypal to your card and pay from there if you want to indirectly pay through paypal.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Now when you open the cubecraft store you can fill in any Minecraft name and buy something. And then you can also chargeback. That means that any person can just fill in your name, buy something and chargeback. After a time the real player will get banned from the store (and i think also the server) and that would not be fair. I've never seen this on CubeCraft but I did see it on other servers. If possible it would be good if there is some verification (possibly via in-game) so the store can see if it is the real minecrafter.
Your basically describing paypal
That's paypal. However, you can transfer money from paypal to your card and pay from there if you want to indirectly pay through paypal.
even if the store still did accept paypal you wouldnt be able to chargeback because cubecraft refuses refunds

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom