Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

SypherTA

Jul 13, 2022
When you havest sugar cane with a tool like fortune in pocket edition the anoying plant info pops out. I have to always crouch to harvest them. But with other plants it's easier bcz you only have to crouch once . Pls cubecraft staff do something about this (sugarcane)

Last edited:

corrxpted

Aug 12, 2022
Scotland
If you think this a bug you can make a bug report so cubecraft can look at it but sometimes they will reply to your forum and give you an answer but this your decision. So if this a bug report you can do it here :)

Reactions: SypherTA

Masohpotato

Nov 1, 2020
have you tried harvesting it with a hoe?
I don't play mobile very often but harvesting other crops with hoes has always seemed to work. It won't let you open the menu with a hoe in your hand. I haven't played all the way up to sugarcane though so it might not work.

Reactions: littlemoose1609

SypherTA

Jul 13, 2022
have you tried harvesting it with a hoe?
I don't play mobile very often but harvesting other crops with hoes has always seemed to work. It won't let you open the menu with a hoe in your hand. I haven't played all the way up to sugarcane though so it might not work.
Thx it works but there is a problem. You cannot add fortune on a hoe in skyblock 😔

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom