• No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

xRabbitGaming

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not where I want to be
xrabbitgaming.com
Hi again, I have another plus user suggestion.

Since John mentioned they're looking into adding CCG ranks onto Discord, including a private plus-only channel, I was thinking about letting Plus users use global emojis.
Of course those that abuse their emojis would get warned/kicked/banned, and there should also be a new rule added to the #cubecraft channel.

Anyone against this? I think it's a great perk for Plus users tbrh. There aren't many good things for Plus users after all.

Please leave comments regardless of your vote, I want to know people's opinions about this.

Also feel free to tell me how I can make 'better' suggestion threads, I feel like they're way too short and not very detailed.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I for a second thought that you first meant on the server and was like "Ooooohhhhhh" and then I saw that it was on discord and then it wasn't that exciting anymore.

C

Cutee

I for a second thought that you first meant on the server and was like "Ooooohhhhhh" and then I saw that it was on discord and then it wasn't that exciting anymore.
That sounds interesting, would be great if CCG+ users could use emojis in chat. Making it toggleable to the people that prefer using ': D' por ' ; (' than :D.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I think on the server it was removed because of abuse, but that would be a nice thing too yeah.
That wasn't Cubecraft's own "emojis" though, I think it was from 5zig and maybe.. labymod? (I have never used laby, only 5zig) but yes, they removed them due to spam if I remember right, it was a bit sad tbh but people can't behave in the chat without them either so they will probably not allow it again.

xRabbitGaming

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not where I want to be
xrabbitgaming.com
That wasn't Cubecraft's own "emojis" though, I think it was from 5zig and maybe.. labymod? (I have never used laby, only 5zig) but yes, they removed them due to spam if I remember right, it was a bit sad tbh but people can't behave in the chat without them either so they will probably not allow it again.
Hmm, yeah it was from 5zig (labymod uses the same emotes), and it's true that people can't behave, totally relatable.

Reactions: Feách and Livvv
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom