• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuikMiner

Jul 31, 2016
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com
Ok let me use that same sentence;
But in op mode people will just get the normal PROT V Armour to live longer and have feather falling.
Egg armour won't provide falldamage reduction but the boots would.
The boots won't provide much protection but the armour would.
See the picture?
I personally wouldn't pick the kit but I like your suggestion :)
Unless you are me and never won a kit... it is like on mineplex when I used to play I got 4 cosmetic animals I already had from a mythical chest... :(

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
My god I am a noob... I will figure out how xD
do /points to see how many points you have
go and click you're book that says "shop"
Then select what do you want to buy "abilities" or "Kits"
Then look for a kit you want and click on it
This is like how when I bought another plot instead of increasing it's size... lol
every one learns from their mistakes
Out side of topic: their is no need to type with big letters and a different color, it just takes unnecessary time to type

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
:p

*cough*
I do support this kit idea but in OP mode it will be worthless cause of the prot V boots reducing fall damage which makes NO SENSE AT ALL!
Maybe instead of leather it is gold for the durability thing not really sure
Well, it would kind of like egg armor and not as useful in OP. The prot 5 lets you take almost no damage.

ramy

Oct 22, 2016
netherlands
[QUOTE="Spyro The Dragon, post: 682399, member: 152650"]Feather falling is pretty much a useless enchant in most areas like bane of arthropods, i dont think this is 100% necessary but i like the though[/QUOTE]

feather falling isn't useless!
you can jump from very high things without getting very much fall damage. i think it's very usefull

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Unless you are me and never won a kit... it is like on mineplex when I used to play I got 4 cosmetic animals I already had from a mythical chest... :(
Plz no m3m3pl3x plz...
Anyhow I would rather have is feather falling 2 rather than 1. This is a good suggestion and I support it! +1

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I really like it like @Retraxx said feather falling 1 isn't enough at least make it it feather falling 2, I also think that just leather boots with feather falling on them isn't enough add maybe some food or blocks. Something like that maybe add some bread for a unique food that can only be in a kit for eggwars. This would be useful for maps like treehouse when you want to get out of the mid tree quick and you jump down, in normal you can't do that so, if the boots had feather falling 1 than you can not be afraid of dying from fall damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom