Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 10, 2021
London, England
If you haven't, please go to my other thread about this topic and read it all. Then you might understand what's going on.

The Confused People
These people do not know how to play or do anything as a matter of fact, they might go 'Hey, wanna do swipe card!?' when they don't know how to swipe the card. Impostors are the worst when they are confused or whatever. As you may know, you have may seen this guy a lot and he does not know a CLUE about among slimes. To anyone who is reading this and you are thinking 'Oh, this is me!' then among slimes is basically among us but the map 'Mars' is made up and the map 'Spaceship' comes from the spaceship map. This statement was an idea from a comment of the previous thread!

The Layabout
These layabouts are always not doing tasks, not reporting bodies, the troller's best friend. Eventually, they start being really annoying. They are silent in meetings and always have a problem between someone by voting them randomly without speaking. I am sure everyone has found that someone has voted you for no reason.

'You're sus!' Memers
The 'Your sus!' memers are extremely annoying. Say you're an impostor and you go to weapons to make some friends, and this memer comes and says that you're sus and everyone should vote you, imagine that everyone votes you when you did nothing wrong. Luckily I have this very cool /report command!

Afk
Wait, be right back! _____________________________ I am back! Anyways, the AFK people are always out and people kill them, blame them as impostor, or even sabotage when they move so they're sus.

The Party Poopers
No, they're not party poopers but they are actually people who say 'Hey blue killed!' when they were in a room the whole game! Hackers????? Nope! They're cheaters who use parties to find information, and this should be reported onto cubecraft immediately!

Last edited:
Reactions: Matriox

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
The last type should be the typical party player. They are teamed up with several people, and if someone from that party is impostor and you accuse them, every member of that party will say that you had killed 5 crewmates and you will be voted off...I really hope this will end one day

Reactions: LavaTempler | Gold
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom