Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyconda

Well-Known Member
Jul 24, 2015
1
0
77
28
Parkour is in maintenance for over a year now, when will it ever been released, my god...
 

Comedy

Member
Jul 21, 2017
26
29
13
24
I believe that Developers are slowly working on the game, but I'm not sure since I'm not a staff member.

For now, patience and there are a lot od other games we can play! :D
 

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
2,657
6,339
503
24
  • Like
Reactions: Comedy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Wqsknijper wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for following me :) ❤️
hmaqs wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Fiction wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
hmaqs wrote on bruno_gamer1305's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
Top Bottom