Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I see this added into CubeCraft and it would be fun to play on. :D
Also, can you make the corner islands diagonal. Than all islands are facing to the middle. It's not needed but it would be a good detail on it, because in Angry Birds you are supposed to shoot on the pigs n' stuff. Here they shoot at the middle and not towards their own birds. :P

ScrubmasterDerp

Oct 25, 2015
Behind You
Well, if the islands are too different, it could affect gameplay and make it unfair. For example, on one of the existing maps, Storm, on some islands, but not all of them, there is a generator too close to the egg which prevents the egg from being protected with blocks because you can't build near generators.
Ik that is what I am trying to prevent

GOOMBA_NLD

May 5, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey Guys ScrubmasterDerp (AKA: MJD3rp) here and today is the today I have finished a new Egg Wars map. And as you can tell it is an angry birds map (Also the Angry Birds movie came out if you didn't know.. :oops:) and I think this Map Is decent and I hope it gets Accepted.

Video:

Render of Map:
ROjhPBw.png
ROjhPBw.png

Default Texture Pack View: Here

This maps looks cool! it looks a nice addition to skywars!!! Org egg wars ofcourse! xD

King_FTW

Apr 9, 2015
Where you are not at
love this idea so much, but as mentioned before the islands look the same. Maybe try adding something special toeach island to make it look more different? Good luck with it :)

- King_FTW

Goldennik

Jun 15, 2016
Its a really good map and I personally would love to see it in game. The only thing that I think could be a nice touch is if you put the team egg in a nest. Love the idea!!!!

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Hey Guys ScrubmasterDerp (AKA: MJD3rp) here and today is the today I have finished a new Egg Wars map. And as you can tell it is an angry birds map (Also the Angry Birds movie came out if you didn't know.. :oops:) and I think this Map Is decent and I hope it gets Accepted.

Video:

Render of Map:
ROjhPBw.png
ROjhPBw.png

Awesome map! The only thing i should do in your place is add some plants to the islands. Im looking out to play this map :P Congratz

nickboom2003

Dec 1, 2014
Really nice but do another map like underdasea that egg spot is great but I dont kniw another map like underdasea

Alex waatling

Jul 7, 2016

Video:

Render of Map:
ROjhPBw.png
ROjhPBw.png

have you asked to use the name cuz if cubecraft use this they could get fined

RushRush

May 27, 2016
I like the idea and the theme of the map, but the ground and the part underneat the island looks messy and shounld be fixed. Other than that amazing map and theme

Reactions: HuracanFTW
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom