Not open for further replies.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, Cubecrafters!

I'm back with a new unique thread. For the first time here in the forums, I will start a new kind of threads under the name "Facts". In this category, there will be weekly or monthly threads that talk about general information (not related to Minecraft) as a kind of brain stimulation and charging it with strange and useful information at the same time. But before I start anything, I have to ask for staff permissions to add a new category called "Facts" to put our threads there. After that, we need to choose a high-quality team that can assume this responsibility, since obtaining reliable and correct information is difficult.

As we all know, there should be some restrictions and laws governing this type of threads to prevent chaos and misinformation.

📜Rules

• You should check carefully and verify the information before publishing it.
  • After you finish writing your thread, you should attach the sources of all the information you obtained in detail.
  • Try as much as possible to maintain the simplicity of the information and ensure that it has smooth access to members and avoid complicated, questionable, or otherwise controversial information.
  • Keep the threading system, avoid clutter, and repeat the information mentioned in previous postings as much as possible, and try to be unique.
  • All the forums and server rules apply to this type of thread.
  • Try to avoid spelling & grammar mistakes as possible.
  • All threads must be written in the English language only (maybe translated later as the staff team decides).
  • You can't add more than 10 facts in a single thread.
  • NEVER talk about political, religious, or historical matters.

Today, I will start the first post in this category To show the members and the staff team the general appearance of this type of threads.

2 Strange and shocking facts you may not have heard of before!

1. There is a McDonald’s in every continent except Antarctica!
mcds-2.jpg
2. Snails have 14,000 teeth and some can even kill you!
OIP.jpg
Thank you for reading my thread.
I hope you give me your opinion about this idea in a comment
Don't forget to leave a like!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
Sources:
Fact #1 -->#5​
Fact #2 -->#13​

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
This seems pretty cool, but could you elaborate as to what this is for?
Hey! Thank you for commenting on my thread!
Simply, I made this idea to make a new change in the forums & as I said, to enjoy your time and benefit from it at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.