Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added

  • Yes

  • No


Results are only viewable after voting.

2pancakes

Dedicated Member
May 15, 2016
170
730
173
22
The Nether (lands)
I voted no. The reason why I voted no is because the fact when you die, you could just get all your coins back if you would load in your previous save.
 

NinjaLij

Member
Apr 12, 2020
9
1
4
21
You shouldn't need to wait for the world to auto-save before you log out. It should save automatically whenever you leave! Has your progress ever not been saved?
Yeah, I agree with that. Sometimes you need to save immediately before you go off and do something IRL.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Top Bottom