Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

enderslime101

Dec 4, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone, enderslime101 here, but you all can call me Austin. As someone who has professionally dedicated my life to Among Slimes, I can say that I have a few suggestions regarding gameplay and overall replayability of the game. For starters:

- A voting option for all players at the beginning of the game to choose whether they want 1, 2, or 3 impostors that specific game, and it is announced to all players how many impostors are among us.

- New maps (but this one is very difficult to do and while it would greatly increase the replay value, is very complex and would require a lot of hard work.) My reasoning for this suggestion is that my friend 7ack and I have played the Skeld map at least 1000 times now in Among Slimes and it feels repetitive.)

- New Tasks (this is the same as the previous suggestion and would significantly increase replayability as well and not make players feel as though they are doing the exact same thing over and over again.

- (For parties and vc players) A new scoreboard that is displayed for impostors with a list of fake tasks that looks identical to the crewmate list of tasks. By doing this, it prevents parties in voice calls from telling eachother to read out their tasks and immediately knowing they are the impostor by them not being able to name the specific words on the task scoreboard.

- *THEORYCRAFT* Proximity voice chat for Among Slimes (probably not possible)

- An AFK timeout for players who go the entire game without playing just because they didn't get Impostor. 7ack and I have witnessed an excessive amount of players who don't get impostor and then just AFK the entire game, therefore voting takes max time and the game feels pointless and boring.

- *GLITCH/BUG* While you are Impostor, there is a bug/glitch where your impostor items are still in your hand during the voting phase/meetings and sometimes the voting book overrides one of the middle items and you're able to vote, but there is a rare glitch where sometimes it doesn't let you vote because the sabotage item takes the place of the voting book. This is a major problem and leads to very fast crewmate accusations because of it.

- A ranked/unranked Among Slimes game-mode where you can play for ranks and statuses in Among Slimes ONLY. So people who just want to chill and play can play unranked and people who actually want to tryhard and have a fun intense game can play ranked.

- Ghosts should be able to do more than they can. While ghosts now are fine and it works, I just feel like something more could be done with them. Maybe give them some fun things to do while dead besides tasks. (Just a spitball) Maybe even allowing them to walk around and go through walls or make little hidden secret Ghost Hangouts outside of the bounds of the map.

- Party chat should be disabled during Among Us. While private messages already are, party chat should be as well.

Thank you for reading my suggestions, I have been Austin, otherwise known as enderslime101, and I hope to see you all in-game!

- Austin

• Love
Reactions: wyattlul and Lawnti

wyattlul

Dec 5, 2020
Hey everyone, enderslime101 here, but you all can call me Austin. As someone who has professionally dedicated my life to Among Slimes, I can say that I have a few suggestions regarding gameplay and overall replayability of the game. For starters:

- A voting option for all players at the beginning of the game to choose whether they want 1, 2, or 3 impostors that specific game, and it is announced to all players how many impostors are among us.

- New maps (but this one is very difficult to do and while it would greatly increase the replay value, is very complex and would require a lot of hard work.) My reasoning for this suggestion is that my friend 7ack and I have played the Skeld map at least 1000 times now in Among Slimes and it feels repetitive.)

- New Tasks (this is the same as the previous suggestion and would significantly increase replayability as well and not make players feel as though they are doing the exact same thing over and over again.

- (For parties and vc players) A new scoreboard that is displayed for impostors with a list of fake tasks that looks identical to the crewmate list of tasks. By doing this, it prevents parties in voice calls from telling eachother to read out their tasks and immediately knowing they are the impostor by them not being able to name the specific words on the task scoreboard.

- *THEORYCRAFT* Proximity voice chat for Among Slimes (probably not possible)

- An AFK timeout for players who go the entire game without playing just because they didn't get Impostor. 7ack and I have witnessed an excessive amount of players who don't get impostor and then just AFK the entire game, therefore voting takes max time and the game feels pointless and boring.

- *GLITCH/BUG* While you are Impostor, there is a bug/glitch where your impostor items are still in your hand during the voting phase/meetings and sometimes the voting book overrides one of the middle items and you're able to vote, but there is a rare glitch where sometimes it doesn't let you vote because the sabotage item takes the place of the voting book. This is a major problem and leads to very fast crewmate accusations because of it.

- A ranked/unranked Among Slimes game-mode where you can play for ranks and statuses in Among Slimes ONLY. So people who just want to chill and play can play unranked and people who actually want to tryhard and have a fun intense game can play ranked.

- Ghosts should be able to do more than they can. While ghosts now are fine and it works, I just feel like something more could be done with them. Maybe give them some fun things to do while dead besides tasks. (Just a spitball) Maybe even allowing them to walk around and go through walls or make little hidden secret Ghost Hangouts outside of the bounds of the map.

- Party chat should be disabled during Among Us. While private messages already are, party chat should be as well.

Thank you for reading my suggestions, I have been Austin, otherwise known as enderslime101, and I hope to see you all in-game!

- Austin
YES. YES. YES!!!

Reactions: enderslime101

enderslime101

Dec 4, 2020
www.youtube.com
Another suggestion I have is to give players the option (at round start) to vote if they want it to say when an impostor was ejected or if it remains anonymous. This could add a new level of excitement to the gamemode and would prevent meta-gaming and game ruining, third-party mechanics. The impostor(s) should still be able to see how many people are alive though for the sake of killing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom