Not open for further replies.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Hello there!

At the end of a game you get some statistics, with the amount of kills you made in that game and how long the game lasted. But these statistics don't exist in Among Slimes.
I want to suggest to also add some of these statistics to Among Slimes. I thought of some statistics that could be shown at the end of a game, but maybe you have some better idea's. So please let me know your idea's! Here are some of my idea's:
  • How long the game lasted
  • Kills made (If you're an impostor)
  • Tasks done (If you're a crewmate)
  • Votes on you
  • Bodies reported
  • Abilities used (If you're an impostor)
All of these statistics are already tracked because they are added in the overall statistics. So I think it should be possible to add those per game as well.
Let me know what you think of this suggestion! You can do so by reacting with :agree: Agree if you like this idea, with :disagree: Disagree if you don't like this at all or with :unsure: Unsure if you're unsure about it.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

~99th_DutchScary 💙

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I don't quite understand why you need to see these statistics. What would they give you?

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Actually the same reason why these statistics exist in other games, to see how good you did that game.
I'm still not sure if this is necessary to get added. If you're on either side, you should remember how many bodies you've found (in case someone thinks you're sus), votes on you (so you can know who to do tasks in front of/who to avoid at all cost). Total tasks done can be calculated by this formula: 6 - x, where x is the number of Xs you have on your map. As for abilities, I'm not really sure because personally I don't care about them, but others may. The only thing which might be useful is the total time the game lasted. But that's just my opinion, with or without it you'll reach 25 "Agree" reactions, so does it even matter?

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
If you're on either side, you should remember how many bodies you've found (in case someone thinks you're sus), votes on you (so you can know who to do tasks in front of/who to avoid at all cost).
I play for fun not for the maths, so no I don't keep track of these.

Total tasks done can be calculated by this formula: 6 - x, where x is the number of Xs you have on your map.
Again, I don't play for maths, I just want some statistics..

But that's just my opinion, with or without it you'll reach 25 "Agree" reactions, so does it even matter?
Well, yes it does matter actually, I would love to see as many agree's as possible of course as that gives a better chance of actually getting implemented. Suggestion with 25 agree's and also a lot of disagree's / unsure might still not get added. But I respect your opinion, thanks for the feedback!

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I never said you need to "play for the math" to keep track of these. And also, I never said you can't have fun while playing AND keeping track of all these things. Among Slimes is a game of logic and maths. You can play it without any of these and still have fun, but not everyone plays it like you. I could give myself as an example - I always try to remember all of this and even more, such as who was in a specific room, how many times did someone fake a task, who follows who and so on. It doesn't always works, yet I have a lot of fun as I keep playing it more and more every day!
I play for fun not for the maths, so no I don't keep track of these.

Again, I don't play for maths, I just want some statistics..

Well, yes it does matter actually, I would love to see as many agree's as possible of course as that gives a better chance of actually getting implemented. Suggestion with 25 agree's and also a lot of disagree's / unsure might still not get added. But I respect your opinion, thanks for the feedback!

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I never said you need to "play for the math" to keep track of these. And also, I never said you can't have fun while playing AND keeping track of all these things. Among Slimes is a game of logic and maths. You can play it without any of these and still have fun, but not everyone plays it like you. I could give myself as an example - I always try to remember all of this and even more, such as who was in a specific room, how many times did someone fake a task, who follows who and so on. It doesn't always works, yet I have a lot of fun as I keep playing it more and more every day!
Okay, if you keep track of these things while playing, then you might not need statistics. But I and probably others don't keep track, so I wouldn't know these things. Though I would like to see it at the end of a game to see how I did and possible compare it with my friends to see who did the best. That's why I'm suggesting this.
Another reason is that other games have this as well, and I don't really get why among slimes doesn't show statistics at the end of a game.

• Agree
Reactions: GiGaGekkies

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey!

Thanks for the suggestion. It would be an awesome idea to have statistics at the end of Among Slime games, but I see this creating issues with the chat. Currently, at the end of the game, you get the final info from the game, who the impostors were etc, then you also get a play again message. If we were to add game statistics, that's 3 huge chunks of the chat taken up, and the most important part, the end game info, will be pushed up into the game and makes an inconvenience experience. So this suggestion will be denied at this time.

Thanks, Cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom