Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jeremi

Mar 28, 2017
I kinda got the idea that Emerald / Obsidian etc players could get a higher chance to become impostor depending on their rank. But another idea would be to allow Obsidian+ ( Would difference the rank more from Em
erald) to vote for game settings like Kill cooldown, etc.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!
I kinda got the idea that Emerald / Obsidian etc players could get a higher chance to become impostor depending on their rank.
I really disagree with this. Ranked players already have some advantages compared to non-ranked players. All of tthese things are stuff which don't give someone an ingame advantage. If emerald/obsidian players have a higher chance to become an impostor, the game would become unfair and the game would be more pay to have fun.
But another idea would be to allow Obsidian+ ( Would difference the rank more from Em
erald) to vote for game settings like Kill cooldown, etc.
I agreed with this at first, but changed my mind since I think the current settings are good for the game. If players can vote on game settings themself I think more players can dislike the game they are in, because there is a huge difference between the voted settings and their favourite settings.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
I really disagree with this. Ranked players already have some advantages compared to non-ranked players. All of tthese things are stuff which don't give someone an ingame advantage. If emerald/obsidian players have a higher chance to become an impostor, the game would become unfair and the game would be more pay to have fun.
Couldn't have said it better myself 👆
I agreed with this at first, but changed my mind since I think the current settings are good for the game. If players can vote on game settings themself I think more players can dislike the game they are in, because there is a huge difference between the voted settings and their favourite settings.
When I thought of this my mind immediately went to how people always vote OP in Eggwars, so at first I kind of thought this was OK too, but among slimes has so many more settings than other games and currently they are good enough. I wouldn't want a 9v1 or a 5v3 game or anything for sure :P

CapitalSpoon

Feb 26, 2015
IKEA
Hi!

Alright, you said it Shiny xD

Reactions: Pointbreak

Pointbreak

Aug 27, 2020
Hi!

lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom