• Minerware

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quackier

Novice Member
Apr 4, 2023
United States of America
Pronouns
She/Her
I voted Among Slimes because I like it more, but if I were actually Cube bringing one back I would choose Minerware because it kinda has something for everyone and it's fun to play when you're tired of everything else.

Reactions: Hoshi

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Even though I know almost nothing about Java and have never played Among Slimes, I’m voting for Among Slimes to be re-added. The reason for doing so is because at least Minerware is still playable on Bedrock, so if Minerware were to be re-added to Java Among Slimes wouldn’t be playable on either platform.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
My vote definitely goes to MinerWare.

As much as Among Slimes was a very fun game to play, players can still play Among Us on Steam (paid) and on mobile (free). There are also tons of F2P remakes such as Goose Goose Duck - and Duck Duck Goose - and some Minecrafters have even created several dedicated maps that do the same thing.

MinerWare is a very unique game and I don’t personally think it should be limited to Bedrock only. I used to grind MinerWare on Java but when it was removed and I played it on Bedrock, I was kind of disappointed. I’m not saying the minigame is bad on Bedrock, because it isn’t, but it simply isn’t the same as on Java.

Certain mechanics are different, movement feels more wonky and I feel like 1.9 PvP suits non-PvP focused games like MinerWare more as it adds a little bit of a slower feel to the game to make it more chill - Hence why I think playing Minecraft survival is only really fun on Java as well.

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
I’ve never gotten the chance to play among slimes and would love too one day!
I played it for a couple rotations before it got removed, I could play hours on end it would be very fun.
I voted Among Slimes because I like it more, but if I were actually Cube bringing one back I would choose Minerware because it kinda has something for everyone and it's fun to play when you're tired of everything else.
My vote definitely goes to MinerWare.

As much as Among Slimes was a very fun game to play, players can still play Among Us on Steam (paid) and on mobile (free). There are also tons of F2P remakes such as Goose Goose Duck - and Duck Duck Goose - and some Minecrafters have even created several dedicated maps that do the same thing.

MinerWare is a very unique game and I don’t personally think it should be limited to Bedrock only. I used to grind MinerWare on Java but when it was removed and I played it on Bedrock, I was kind of disappointed. I’m not saying the minigame is bad on Bedrock, because it isn’t, but it simply isn’t the same as on Java.

Certain mechanics are different, movement feels more wonky and I feel like 1.9 PvP suits non-PvP focused games like MinerWare more as it adds a little bit of a slower feel to the game to make it more chill - Hence why I think playing Minecraft survival is only really fun on Java as well.
Anyone that doesn't say MinerWare with proper knowledge of both: I hope you have two warm sides on your pillow tonight
I agree from the perspective of the server Minerware would be a better option since it has something for everyone to play.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom