Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Ok, I wanna say I love this game. Ive been playing it for an hour, and it's already my 2nd favorite game on the server. (youll have to really impress me to beat eggwars as my favorite mode)

Anyway, I've some stuff that needs tweaking.

1 - When the grey overlay is gone from the sword, it still tells me I need to wait to use the kill ability. Maybe this is a bug. If it isn't then could you adjust the timer on the grey overlay?

2 - Ok, so when on security cameras, you can still use third person. This makes it so you can see into places you definetly not able to see into in Among Us. I suggest disabling being able to go into third person while using cameras.

These are my suggestions. I will edit in some screenshots with the third person camera problem. I will also edit if I find more things to suggest.

Also sorry for questionable title but dev team did really good job on this and I can't resist

Ok i edited in some screenies. As you can see you can see way more of an area then you should be able to using third person. Please disable third person while using security

Attachments

• 2020-10-26_15.39.44.png
    2020-10-26_15.39.44.png
    873.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 2020-10-26_15.40.15.png
    2020-10-26_15.40.15.png
    759.7 KB · Views: 62

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
2 - Ok, so when on security cameras, you can still use third person. This makes it so you can see into places you definetly not able to see into in Among Us. I suggest disabling being able to go into third person while using cameras.
I'm pretty sure this isn't possible, unless you mean placing something like barriers in front of the player. In which case, I agree. Being able to use F5 is kinda broken.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Impossible, cant be done with code. Although the barriers solution above could work but it'd need to be one outwards and players may collide with this.

1 - When the grey overlay is gone from the sword, it still tells me I need to wait to use the kill ability. Maybe this is a bug. If it isn't then could you adjust the timer on the grey overlay?
Likely a bug, I've written it in the development channel.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
@Story would it be possibile to place barrier blocks around the camera to limit third person, like Sweetenerera suggested?
I edited my message after Sweeteneras post popped up.

"Although the barriers solution above could work but it'd need to be one outwards and players may collide with this."

Its a possible solution but it could get really annoying as some are on corners and players will collide with it when running down the corridor.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I edited my message after Sweeteneras post popped up.

"Although the barriers solution above could work but it'd need to be one outwards and players may collide with this."

Its a possible solution but it could get really annoying as some are on corners and players will collide with it when running down the corridor.
What if the camera was 1 block higher?

Reactions: Story
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom