Aug 17, 2020
Why the people say that i am hack??

Because i play with 3 fps???

Or because my ping is 250+??

Please tell me

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
It’s about the lagg if u fight someone they see you teleporting even if on ur screen your just lagging so maybe you can appeal and explain the situation

D

Deleted member 469419

Why the people say that i am hack??

Because i play with 3 fps???

Or because my ping is 250+??

Please tell me

Meh, don't worry it also happen to me sometimes, I mean when I'm lag and I'm going at 160+ of ping and low fps. Players are really toxic sometimes, the best thing you can actually do it's ignore them.

About the fake reports (this one topic I want to talk about), if you're getting fake reported, don't worry, cubecraft mods would notice that you're not hacking :P

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

Genericness

Jun 9, 2020
People could record u when you're lagging hard and on their side it would look like you are using ka or click aura. Had that happen to me.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Meh, don't worry it also happen to me sometimes, I mean when I'm lag and I'm going at 160+ of ping and low fps. Players are really toxic sometimes, the best thing you can actually do it's ignore them.

About the fake reports (this one topic I want to talk about), if you're getting fake reported, don't worry, cubecraft mods would notice that you're not hacking :P
Fake reporting is something different. If I see someone move strangely, and hit me from 5 blocks away, I can see their ping. But others can't because they perhaps play vanilla, and I think I would've reported him then too. Fake is if you know someone is not hacking and reporting him anyway.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
But a lot of people accuse others off hacking. I get accused every few games (even by lvl 40+ players), and it happens to a lot of other players too. Just ignore it or say thank you because that pisses them and is funny af since they try to argue that u are hacking.

D

Deleted member 469419

Fake reporting is something different. If I see someone move strangely, and hit me from 5 blocks away, I can see their ping. But others can't because they perhaps play vanilla, and I think I would've reported him then too. Fake is if you know someone is not hacking and reporting him anyway.

Exactly. That's what I wanted to mean, I've been reported by few ranked users who doesn't actually want to lose (:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom