Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dexten

Jul 19, 2020
Nederlands
Hi, I rlly think cubecraft should make a system that can allow only a maximum amount of alt accounts I know that cubecraft can get the ip of players but idk if there is a way to actually disable making new accounts.

Why it would be great to have this type of systems

Hacker will make less alt accounts (hacker can get an ip ban)

There will be less toxicty bc normally cubecraft players wouldn't be toxic on there main account

And There will be less of trollers

Thx for reading.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hi, I rlly think cubecraft should make a system that can allow only a maximum amount of alt accounts I know that cubecraft can get the ip of players but idk if there is a way to actually disable making new accounts.

There will be less toxicty bc normally cubecraft players wouldn't be toxic on there main account

Thx for reading.
I agree, this might also be good for the mods at Speedrun.com because of the amount of fake runs I bet they get weekly

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
We already apply automatic connection blocks to players when they are banned. Also if someone bypasses a mute we can tell as well and punish them.

• Wow
Reactions: Adxm

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020

Thx for reading.
I get winstreaks on alts tho
BB0B096C-F607-4E8D-805B-447C44913482.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Adxm
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom